Could Conor KO Jones?

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
conor_mcgregor_vs_jon_jones.gif

I think his sleek movement and huge KO power can get the job done and Conor understands movement and intricacies of details of manuevers many couldnt even imagine.

Maybe if jones lowered his head and gave him a free shot, anything is possible.

I think his sleek movement and huge KO power can get the job done and Conor understands movement and intricacies of details of manuevers many couldnt even imagine.
Is that conor messing around with jones ?

What is going on with this place? i mean i know its fight week but still

Under the right circumstances, yes.

I don't think he would even be able to reach Jones

Maybe. Idk I feel like being several weight classes below someone makes it hard to do.

Hendo tko Fedor but Hendo is a large MW and Fedor is a bloated MW or LHW. Prime Fedor is 5'11.5 and 235lbs with an extra 20lbs of fat on him. He could of easily been 210lbs and shredded at 10% body fat or like an even more shredded 200lbs.

Melvin Manhoef was like 200lbs of mostly muscle on a 5'8 frame when he k.o. a 270lb, 5'10 mark hunt

Last edited:
Is that conor messing around with jones ?
Yes but one true attack by Jones and it would have been his end, Conor was ready and studied his movements already, thats why he evaded that spinning elbow with ease.

And this is why the Conor fans are hated.

conor-caught-by-diaz.gif

Jones is NOT a power puncher but has more then enough power to knock out McGregor. He'd also have a massive REACH advantage. To add to that the range Jones fights at would be a HUGE concern for Conor he wouldn't be able to sit back and wait but would have to close distance.

McGregor could not take the punches of Diaz who is nowhere as big as Jones.

Yes but one true attack by Jones and it would have been his end, Conor was ready and studied his movements already, thats why he evaded that spinning elbow with ease.
Yea i noticed that he did evade it well . Conors in that 1-3 yr window where he is very good striking great reflex .

Well, Conor and DC are about the same height, except Conor has longer reach. If he bulked up, maybe it could be competitive. But we're really into Floyd vs Conor waters here. It's ridiculous. Jones would wreck him. And if those punches didn't put Nate away, then they're definitely not putting a 230lbs dude (on fight night) away.

Highest Conor could do damage is 185lbs... against select opponents... and if he adjusts his body weight.

Can a dump truck beat a ferrari in a race

Stupid question. Of course he could and would.

With a wooden bat perhaps

Back