Could Conor be competitive against Canelo in boxing

I think that should be it for the boxing.

If Conor is smart, he'll stick to MMA. Professional boxing is NOT for him.

Canelo would vivisect him, then rub him down with salt.

So, which one of u conor fuckbois actually believe conor would ko canelo in a boxing match?

It won't be competitive. I bet dollars to donuts it happens though if he can get past Paulie on St. Patty's day

Canelo would be worst. He just fought a man who is 40 yo and hasn«t fought or trained in 2 years. Just let that sink in. Canelo would kill him.

Yeah, Canelo has sound defense to go with his power and aggressiveness.

No. Conor would match up better with someone like Amir Khan, but even Khan is probably too much for him. He's too inexperienced at this point.

Amir Khan would pick Conor apart rather easily in my opinion. Paulie is the best matchup for Conor, feather fisted, small and shopworn.

Canelo? lol

He would get smashed by like a Lamont Peterson. You guys have to stop putting Conor against GGG and Canelo because they are the only guys casuals know. Guys like Peterson, Shawn Porter, Danny Garcia would destroy Conor.

For reals.

absolutely not. Canelo wouldn't carry McGregor, he would rip to the body, hit him in the head over, and over, and over, and over. There would be no standing TKO, McGregor might never eat solid foods again.

He cant fight Canalo right now, he doesnt have the in ring experience and fight IQ to take on a challenge like that. The skills are there from Conor but he needs a few fights vs lesser skilled opponents to adapt better to boxing and improve his punching technique and cardio.

Y'all don't think Floyd can beat Canelo again?!?!

Y'all are a bunch of idiots.

Y'all don't think Floyd can beat Canelo again?!?!

Y'all are a bunch of idiots.

AT this point he can't. The Floyd that beat Canelo the first time would still school current Canelo though

Conor versus Canelo at middleweight (160) would be a slaughter. Brutal. Uncompetitive. Conor is not a great boxer.

based on what you saw in this fight?

Once Canelo lands clean Mcgoobs turns into Charlie Z for sure. Then he sends him to the shadow realm.

khan-canelo.gif

<Aug3> .

If Conor is smart, he'll stick to MMA. Professional boxing is NOT for him.

Canelo would vivisect him, then rub him down with salt.

Outside of Paulie there isn't anybody who stands out. I expect the trilogy to happen until a contender emerges.

I'm pretty sure Canelo would brutalize Conor in boxing.

Back