Could connor be in trouble again???

Are you telling me Ireland just has one "sports star"?

Damn Ireland...

Ireland is pretty small, so maybe it's only 1 star. Irish-5 million, Russia 150 million

Wouldn’t be surprised. Fame got to him and thinks he’s gods gift to mankind....

Recipe for disaster

Soon irelands going to be full of wrestlers, as it's known to be effective against mcgregor, the notorious street fighter.

The Conners has been in trouble since day 1. It doesn't even make sense to do the show. It's just hollywood trying to make a point that they aren't racist by cancelling Rosanne for inadvertently making racists comments when she thought a black lady was white. The whole thing is silly.

I'm not sure why you brought it up in this situation unless its a subtle reference to being high on ambien in the middle of the night.

If so touché. You are on another level TS.

"Major Irish sports star" is what a couple of sites are saying.

Hasn't McGregor been on the road promoting his whiskey, though?

Last edited:
"A ‘major Irish sports star’ allegedly being investigated for rape"
not Conor believe me

It's a rape (alleged) with physical violence/punches, so for mma's sake, let's hope it was a soccer player.

But it does appear to have happened in Dublin, near where Conor punched a gangster last year.

Note: In that case the press reffered to Conor as "A well known Irish Sports Star" as well. How many "well know Irish sports stars" are there in Dublin?
Several

Conor must have run into some British imperialists. That long bloodline of warriors in his DNA took over.

Does he even live there anymore? It would be pretty easy to verify if Conor McGregor was on a night out in Dublin on Sunday evening

It's a rape (alleged) with physical violence/punches, so for mma's sake, let's hope it was a soccer player.

But it does appear to have happened in Dublin, near where Conor punched a gangster last year.

Note: In that case the press reffered to Conor as "A well known Irish Sports Star" as well. How many "well know Irish sports stars" are there in Dublin?
gee Conor is an asshat but I wouldn't peg him as a rapist. I really hope it's not him even though im not a fan. If it is him I hope he rots in jail.

It has one sports star that you've heard of. Ironically nobody cares about him in Ireland preferring football and rugby players
Actually I know of plenty, its only people on the other side of the world who dont know of Irish sport stars.

Back