Could CM Punk beat an average man off the street?

DanMMAleague

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Personally I think you have to be completely deluded to think Punk wouldn’t thrash the average man off the street.

What do you think?

i think sherdog should get over it and stop with these idiot threads about Phil Brooks

Perhaps an average American
<6>

Last edited:
Average dude with no training, right? Id say, yeah.
I mean he isn't going to KO anyone, but when the cops come to pull the two apart, it'll be CM in top position laying down vicious ground and slap.

If CM Punk jumped up and wrapped his legs around me like he did to Mike Jackson, I would not know what the fuck to do and would tap out immediately. There is no counter to that move once locked up.

If CM Punk jumped up and wrapped his legs around me like he did to Mike Jackson, I would not know what the fuck to do and would tap out immediately. There is no counter to that move once locked up.

Just fall forward, Punk doesn't know how to get up.

Problem solved.

I at least thought punk might have learn't how to throw a punch... how wrong I was.

Beating men off in the street average or not, that sort of sordid behaviour would get you arrested and I don't think Phil would do such a thing.

Depends, if its a fat slob then yeah, if its any guy with a sports background I wouldn't bet on Phil, I think anyone who even played even college football could clinch and throw a punch better than him.

He has trained MMA the last two years which an average man has not so yes.

Be ready for Chris Brown to call him out any moment now.

Average guy throws sloppy overhands, Punk has no answer, Average guy by KO in 20 seconds

Back