Could Brock Lesnar crush Mendes bros?

Demente is a Big Dude. He was a guest instructor at Robson Moura's annual camp a couple of years back. Funny as Fuck. Good looking too. If I were gay, he'd be on my list.
Him and Bruno Bastos had us cracking up. Bruno called their session, "Man Size Jiu Jitsu"

12863157344625.g.jpg

And Brock makes Tito look small. Yea, he is a "big guy" but Brock is unreal big and his athleticism for that size is ridiculous.

It would probably result in them spinning around to his back, him standing up and carrying them around like a monkey/backpack. No slams and no strikes so they win on points eventually, in a match of pure ridiculousness.

Did he start on top, knee slide then baseball choke you?

How did he feel playing guard with you on top? That's the scenario Brock would be in ,
I pulled on him and he did exactly that, we started on the feet but there were a ton of people on the mat and I was worried about injury if he kept going for takedowns.

Rockhold is at least 80lbs lighter than lesnar. And he didn’t beat rodolfo, he lost a decision. Was close tho. But again lesnar is way bigger than rodolfo
Re-watch the match and tell me who won. Yes, Rodolfo won the ref's decision but IMO Rafa shouldve won.

It would probably result in them spinning around to his back, him standing up and carrying them around like a monkey/backpack. No slams and no strikes so they win on points eventually, in a match of pure ridiculousness.

Yes, but if they took his back and it was a gi match, they would eventually choke him out using the gi.

Last edited:
Back