Could BJJ Make a Comeback in MMA?

If Sakuraba is a bum then what does that make Royler, Royce, Renzo? Worse than bums.

Fangays never think their logic through.
I never said he was a bum, your emotions don't let you read things properly i think.. idk

I never said he was a bum, your emotions don't let you read things properly i think.. idk

'This guy isn't worthy to step in the same ring as my guy, that's why it's no big deal if he never stepped in the same ring as him.'

Don't try to play coy with me now boah, your desires are an open book the the terrible powers of my fearsome intellect.

'This guy isn't worthy to step in the same ring as my guy, that's why it's no big deal if he never stepped in the same ring as him.'

Don't try to play coy with me now boah, your desires are an open book the the terrible powers of my fearsome intellect.
What intellect? saying he couldn't have beat him doesn't mean he is a bum, there is levels

Dern just put on a clinical display of Jiu Jitsu for MMA.

What intellect? saying he couldn't have beat him doesn't mean he is a bum, there is levels

Hickson is a lot bigger I'll give you that.

in terms of levels of competition though, his record simply doesn't compare to the breadth and caliber of guys Sakuraba all fought.

Back