Could a female kickboxer/mma fighter beat a male boxer in kickboxing

Wasn't there a thai girl beating up guys in thailand?

obviously having a male kickboxer vs. a female kickboxer would not be a fair fight

but what about a male boxer vs. a female kickboxer in a kickboxing match

would the male boxer still have a strength advantage, even though the female kickboxer has kicks

could someone like Michelle Waterson beat Manny Pacquiao in a kickboxing match

It would depend highly on the level of skill of both fighters, and their resp. muscle mass

My guess is equally trained woman vs man, u could compare it to a male flyweight vs a large male middleweight in terms of strength

Ya dude, Manny would light her up with punches in the first 30 seconds and the fight would be over. Tools don't matter with such a massive power difference. Michelle is just an okay Kickboxer while Manny is one of the greatest Boxers of all time, and uh ya the whole one is a man the other is a woman thing...

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/a...lucia-rijker-vs-somchai-jaidee-fight.2980457/

Lucia Rijker vs Somchai Jaidee is a good example

But this was female pro (goat in w's boxing and kickboxing) vs. male pro (australasian champ at that time)

Any highly trained female pro against a smaller untrained male, i give the woman a big chance

PS: Lucia did beat up lesser trained guys at Wild Card. Roach arranged ex cons for her to have fun with

Given the right match-up, sure.

obviously having a male kickboxer vs. a female kickboxer would not be a fair fight

would the male boxer still have a strength advantage, even though the female kickboxer has kicks

With all due respect to Waterson, but holy shit, that's one of the most insulting and delusional things I've ever heard on this site. She could barely hold off some random amateur.

Yes

With all due respect to Waterson, but holy shit, that's one of the most insulting and delusional things I've ever heard on this site. She could barely hold off some random amateur.

Bruh
Obviously this guys is 30 kg heavier. Same weight class, she rekts him

Germaine De Randamie is a better striker than Waterson and she did not look great when she boxed against a random 50 year old tv personality. Don't forget Lucia Rjiker (arguably the goat of womens combat sports as far as i know) was ko'd by a complete nobody from new zealand. The gap between men and women in athletics is sometimes underrated by people, womens national soccer teams get beaten badly by 15-16 year old boy teams regularly. The waterson/pacquiao comparison is so absurdly stupid, especially given that waterson is a small 115lb fighter and manny won a title at super welterweight. It would be over in seconds.

Amanda Nunes vs Pet U Thong in an mma fight?

Bruh
Obviously this guys is 30 kg heavier. Same weight class, she rekts him
Yes, obviously he is heavier. What do you think Pacman would do to the guy in the stand up, regardless of the weight difference? I can't believe I'm having an argument about Waterson vs Pacman....

I've seen in thailand many times girls fight boys. I guess they need matchups at the weights. Lucia is the prime example of a woman fighting a man. Give her credit for even doing it.

The suggestion of Waterson fighting Manny would probably end up being the most horrifying massacre you'd ever see in your life. He'd walk over to her from the bell & knock her the fuck out in less than 3 punches. Also I'm probably being generous with the number of punches required.

The suggestion of Waterson fighting Manny would probably end up being the most horrifying massacre you'd ever see in your life. He'd walk over to her from the bell & knock her the fuck out in less than 3 punches. Also I'm probably being generous with the number of punches required.
ok Joanna J vs. Manny would be more competitive

ok Joanna J vs. Manny would be more competitive
Wat. Joanna is wayyyy too small. Old Manny would just knock her out cold.

There is a huge gap between men and women's strength not even considering differences in size.
Rena used to be on a tv show fighting Japanese comedians annually for lol and eventually I think one of them managed to get a draw against her. She also needed to rely heavily on chokes against opponents who could strike.

So in pure striking competition I would say it would be very difficult for female kickboxers to beat male
boxers.

Back