Cotto vs Mayweather (Gorilla Productions)

I doubt it but, I hope Cotto wins. Mayweather has been hitting the mother of his children yet, without olympic style testing. Avoids fights with Paul Williams, Manny Pacquiao, and Sergio Martinez. Lost to Jose Castillo fight 1. Avoids challenges and if Cotto looked better then he has in recent years, I doubt we would see this. Mayweather by decision but, I would love to see it end by a Cotto KO
WAr COTTO

I doubt it but, I hope Cotto wins. Mayweather has been hitting the mother of his children yet, without olympic style testing. Avoids fights with Paul Williams, Manny Pacquiao, and Sergio Martinez. Lost to Jose Castillo fight 1. Avoids challenges and if Cotto looked better then he has in recent years, I doubt we would see this. Mayweather by decision but, I would love to see it end by a Cotto KO
WAr COTTO

Don't forget Cotto and Mosley

WAr COTTO

Why do you keep bringing up Floyd hitting women? Pac has kids with prostitutes he doesn't even take care of.

Awesome video. The headgear with the Spartan Lambda sign at the end is pretty badass too.

GP always brings it, good vid,

Here's another good video (explozive900)

And for Floyd fans (explozive900)

Here's one more, man I love these vids (GP)

Last edited:
GP doesn't just bring it. I really believe he puts out the best boxing vids on YouTube.

I may be wrong, but you gotta prove it to me.

WAr COTTO

The hate is strong in this one.

War money

GP's stuff is getting old. All his vids are the same now. He should do something different and less overly dramatic.

GP's stuff is getting old. All his vids are the same now. He should do something different and less overly dramatic.

Nah, I think most of his stuff is excellent. He taps into the drama of boxing very well. A few of his videos have the black bars at the top and bottom that are covering much of the screen. That's the only thing that annoys me sometimes.

Back