Cotto Returns on Aug 26 on HBO

Won't "real" boxing fans be watching a boxer out boxing a nonboxer in a boxing match that evening?

Fuck No. FAKE fans will be watching whatever that it. Real Fans will be watching this cause it is a Real boxing match and Real fans only care about Real Boxing.

Putting Work in

and there talk that Roach wants winner of Saul/GGG next and think Cotto has the skills to beat GGG. So I hope Cotto looks good and gets that fight next

would be funny if roach purposely made cotto miss to hit that braud

This is fight of the year potential...

Kamegai has no quit in him .

Prime cotto would kill him, but this might be an interesting and very entertaining fight

Fuck No. FAKE fans will be watching whatever that it. Real Fans will be watching this cause it is a Real boxing match and Real fans only care about Real Boxing.

A fan is a fan is a fan. I watch for entertainment. That's what it is at the end of the day.

There's much more drama to this "fake" fight, and I'll gladly watch it.

Weird that cotto didn't reschedule or move the fight time up

This is fight of the year potential...

Kamegai has no quit in him .

Prime cotto would kill him, but this might be an interesting and very entertaining fight
I think its a mismatch and Cotto will beat the guy senseless.

Weird that cotto didn't reschedule or move the fight time up

cotto has a pretty big ego and he and his ego are going to get slaughtered on saturday

to be fair, i dont think anyone believed that connor mcgregor would break all pac/floyd records

supposedly, the fight is going to break super bowl wagering in las vegas

I think its a mismatch and Cotto will beat the guy senseless.

But you are a Cotto fan and have too much faith in him. Kam is gonna make this a fight and Make Cotto work l harder than he wants. Cotto will still get thw win but he is coming out the bloody.

But you are a Cotto fan and have too much faith in him. Kam is gonna make this a fight and Make Cotto work l harder than he wants. Cotto will still get thw win but he is coming out the bloody.
Cotto stops him before 6.

This is a guy who got outboxed by Alfonso Gomez. This is the last guy Robert Guerreo looked decent against.

This feels like a farewell fight for Cotto, IMO.

Rey Vargas is must see TV. I like his fight with Rios, should be good.

cotto has a pretty big ego and he and his ego are going to get slaughtered on saturday

to be fair, i dont think anyone believed that connor mcgregor would break all pac/floyd records

supposedly, the fight is going to break super bowl wagering in las vegas
What makes you say that about his ego?

I could have fanboy blinders on so genuinely curious.

he speaks about himself in the third person. ive read others say that he is a diva as well.

im a fan of cotto but seriously, who decides to go head-to-head against the biggest draw in boxing and the biggest draw in mma?

im a fan of cotto but seriously, who decides to go head-to-head against the biggest draw in boxing and the biggest draw in mma?
Kubrat Pulev is fighting this weekend?!?! I'm so fucking pumped rn.

he speaks about himself in the third person. ive read others say that he is a diva as well.

I dont think the majority of Cotto fans care about Floyd/Canner honestly.

I dont think the majority of Cotto fans care about Floyd/Canner honestly.

I care about it the same way I care about that guy who free-fell 25,000 feet into a net. It's a spectacle that's kind of morbidly interesting.

I care about it the same way I care about that guy who free-fell 25,000 feet into a net. It's a spectacle that's kind of morbidly interesting.
I honestly dont give a shit about watching it.

I know who I'll be watching live, and it isn't hornswaggle.

My bro. Was

As a fellow fan boy you'll appreciate this. One of my bros mate just got back from wild card gym and did 6 rnds sparring with him and said was a champ and complete gentleman. Google luke Jackson instagram and you'll see pics. Shocked how small he looks next to Luke considering Luke fights at FW.

Why would they put this on the same night as Conor/Floyd?

<36>

Back