Cosplay Anyone?

BrockandFan.gif

That's pretty fucking awesome.

It's something I've been getting into recently as a hobby.

Honestly I used to think it was kind of dumb, cause when I thought of them I thought of anime nerds playing LAIR and shit like a bunch of assholes. But last year I went to a Comic Convention with my friend and made myself an awesome comic book character costume, and now I'm kinda hooked on it.

I'm always thinking of a new character I can bring to life, and have gotten pretty decent at it. I've even had people pay me to make a costume for them, which is kinda cool.

I'm working on 3 new costumes for this upcoming con in November. I still don't like a lot of the god damn nerds it attracts, because some of them are pretty damn nerdy, but there's some pretty cool people there too. And people really appreciate the work you put into a good costume.

Anybody else into it at all?

Pics. I hope you score some sweet nerdy cosplay action from a cute chick dressed as poison ivy or some such

This is the next costume I've working on, it's gonna be amazazing.

1996_Toybiz_ManSpider_Animated.jpg

They had a cosplay convention last weekend across from my work. I was expecting to see a bunch of nasty ditchpigs dressed up like Sailor Moon but I was surprised... There are a LOT of hot girls that go to those things apparently! I did see my fair share of homely girls too but I swear it was honestly like 60% of the girls were damb fine!

Probably not a bad place to pick up girls, would have to imagine it might be easy considering you would probably be competing with beta males.

Back