Elections New Jersey Democratic Senator Cory "Spartacus" Booker Launches 2020 Presidential Bid

I have no idea how you are getting your conclusions.

My track record suggests that you should have some faith in my process.

Gillibrand, O'Malley, and Bloomberg aren't even close.

Uncertain on O'Malley. The other two would beat Booker in a head-to-head.

And re Harris, Booker has more institutional support, more policy knowledge, more experience, better fundraising connections, and better speaking ability than she does.

Harris has been competing with Booker for the "looking most foolish on the Senate Judiciary Committee" award. Experience and institutional support are not going to be major factors in 2020. I don't think he's a better speaker than she. She has the woman card and is much more likeable. I think you are underestimating the importance of likeability.

But he's been getting groomed for this for years.

Hillary Clinton was groomed for decades. She barely eked out a victory over Crazy Bernie of all people.

Last edited:
Maybe because he legit put on an act about being Spartacus? He's a clown who wouldn't make it past the democratic primaries.

I don't know this story at all. I am just saying he seems phony because I saw him speak at the Democratic Convention (on TV) and I've seen him interviewed a few times.

2020 Dem Primary is going to be a shit show. One hiccup and Trump gets an easy win.

I really do hope he runs it would be funnier than when Trump ran

California dems, like Harris, will have a bigger advantage with California moving it’s primary up by a lot this year.
Therefore, she will have more money in her campaign war chest than he will.

For anyone to win an early primary in California, they are going to have to have a lot of money from the start.

California is a big state. Thats a lot of radio and TV ads, criss-crossing the state, interviews in studios from San Diego to Eureka, etc.

At least with NH, you only need to sit down with one TV station and put ads on one radio station to get into homes over the entire state. Plus, you can breakfast in Keene, lunch in Manchester, and dinner in Portsmouth.

There will no longer be a "building of momentum" for long shots with California having an early primary.

I'm not a fan of Biden, Booker, Harris, Sanders, HRC . . . or really Trump.

I want someone to run the country and stop trying to preach to me from the Oval Office. And I'd prefer they not be an idiot.

I'm not a fan of Biden, Booker, Harris, Sanders, HRC . . . or really Trump.

I want someone to run the country and stop trying to preach to me from the Oval Office. And I'd prefer they not be an idiot.
Darrell Castle might run again in 2020. I voted for him last time.

iu

He's too easily outraged.

The generation of actual people is phasing out and the ones coming in are too touched by social media brain cancer.

As stupid as people are today they are very good and identifying phoniness. Moron shouldn't have made his stupid Sparticus comment. Cringelord

guy needs to realize being black isnt a 1 way ticket.
Yes it is

He seems phony to me. I'm not sure what it is, but it always seems like he's putting on an act.

Definitely gives a worse career politician, only care about getting re-elected and moving up, vibe worse than most

I really do hope he runs it would be funnier than when Trump ran

Oh', he's running. He's been prepping for years.

He best get a girlfriend or boyfriend, or something though. People are weary of single dudes in their 50's.

I don't know this story at all. I am just saying he seems phony because I saw him speak at the Democratic Convention (on TV) and I've seen him interviewed a few times.
He claimed he was going to release info about Kavanaugh that would put him (booker) at risk. He compared himself to spartacus, standing for whats right at all personal cost..... except it comes out a day later that he knew the info had already been cleared for release anyway.

He's a clown.

He claimed he was going to release info about Kavanaugh that would put him (booker) at risk. He compared himself to spartacus, standing for whats right at all personal cost..... except it comes out a day later that he knew the info had already been cleared for release anyway.

He's a clown.

Lol. When grandstanding goes wrong. "I could get killed telling you this!"

Hahaha lol good luck with that fucktard crybaby

Better get on it, Kamala! Cory got the announcement out before you!

Booker: It would be ‘irresponsible’ not to consider running for president

Just like it was irresponsible for pulling that stunt regarding the secret documents that weren't secret? You're a dumbass, Cory.

I am ashamed at having you as NJ's Senator and pray you NEVER even get nominated.

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree re Booker's talents as a politician. But he's been getting groomed for this for years. The 2012 DNC speech was supposed to be his launch point toward being Obama's heir.

It's this exact "grooming" that's his biggest weakness, imo.

Like a lot of people have said, he doesn't seem genuine and just says whatever's popular and ruffles the least feathers. So he's actually cozy with Wall Street while talking a populist game. Basically another establishment Democrat. Obama himself was an establishment guy but had much more genuine progressive credentials (being a community activist, relationships with Bill Ayers and other radicals)

Even local Newark residents don't like him. I recall looking at the statistics of crime during his tenure, and outside of car theft reducing, which was likely related to NJIT purchasing all the chop-shops that are directly behind the old dorms, almost all other violent crime increased.

Back