Cory Booker: homophobic hypocrite

Homie, we’re shitposting, it’s all good. I took zero offense.

I couldn’t care less what gay people do. Hell, I liked damn near every gay person I’ve ever met.

It’s the self hating fat chicks who pretended to be lesbians, but would fuck the first guy that looked at them, that were insufferable.

Rejecting your ass does not make a lesbian.

Rejecting your ass does not make a lesbian.

3/10

My buddies sister was queen dyke. So they were always hanging around at his place.

Anytime my friends got so drunk their standards dropped to “a wet hole”, they’d venture into the elephant sanctuary... It’s really amazing how much lesbians enjoy penis.

Thankfully DA GOOSE has standards!!!

3/10

My buddies sister was queen dyke. So they were always hanging around at his place.

Anytime my friends got so drunk their standards dropped to “a wet hole”, they’d venture into the elephant sanctuary... It’s really amazing how much lesbians enjoy penis.

Thankfully DA GOOSE has standards!!!

By standards, do you mean sodium intake? Otherwise, I don't even come close to idontbelieveyou.gif

This was your post that I quoted, referring to me:

So now, instead of just incessantly quoting and chirping at the adults in the room, you just cowardly lob insults without quoting or tagging your better. And that's on top of your usual inability (read: stupidity) to actually engage on any actual topic or issue. Man, to be both an idiot and a pussy? That's tough, kiddo.
The truth hurts. What is your former account? I've definitely wounded you pretty good here with the truth, enough that you just couldn't stand it anymore and had to quote me.

You had two plays here to prove you weren't below me:

1.) Ignore what I said about you and move on about your day brushing off my accusations.

2.) NOT bring up (attack) over quoting/tagging/mentioning of one another when you do the exact same thing, only you do it more than me.

Do you and Hack V Sausage still talk about me in PMs?

<Oku02>

The truth hurts. What is your former account? I've definitely wounded you pretty good here with the truth, enough that you just couldn't stand it anymore and had to quote me.

You had two plays here to prove you weren't below me:

1.) Ignore what I said about you and move on about your day brushing off my accusations.

2.) NOT bring up (attack) over quoting/tagging/mentioning of one another when you do the exact same thing, only you do it more than me.

Do you and Hack V Sausage still talk about me in PMs?

<Oku02>

And, to top off your loser stalking, you reaffirm that you are too stupid to understand when someone is making fun of you, as I was when I said that you were right about JVS being obsessed with you because you totes pwn him (in reality, as everyone knows, you couldn't win an argument against the corpse of Randy Savage, let alone against Jack Savage).

Given that you troll a politics forum when you neither understand nor care about politics, am I correct in assuming you're the loser who is operating the Jack V. Savage Twitter page?

I mean, I can't imagine any other poster pathetic enough to make a twittter page about a karate message board poster. And you do talk about the guy a lot despite being on his ignore list.

Last edited:
And, to top off your loser stalking, you reaffirm that you are too stupid to understand when someone is making fun of you, as I was when I said that you were right about JVS being obsessed with you because you totes pwn him (in reality, as everyone knows, you couldn't win an argument against the corpse of Randy Savage, let alone against Jack Savage).

Given that you troll a politics forum when you neither understand nor care about politics, am I correct in assuming you're the loser who is operating the Jack V. Savage Twitter page?

I mean, I can't imagine any other poster pathetic enough to make a twittter page about a karate message board poster. And you do talk about the guy a lot despite being on his ignore list.
I didn't make that twitter lol. I'm definitely charmed you two thought it was me while discussing me in your pms.

<{1-2}>

My sodium is probably high, Ive been devouring these delicious liberal tears for like a year now.
Thats not liberal tears, but you have been devouring some other bodily fluid. You will have to check Trump's doctor for the dangers of his sodium levels.

Thats not liberal tears, but you have been devouring some other bodily fluid. You will have to check Trump's doctor for the dangers of his sodium levels.

“Trump has a sodium level of zero. The finest sodium levels ever witnessed by man.”

Signed, a Doctor that looks like someone who writes himself prescriptions.

That letter was full of LULS.

Guys getting blowjobs from chicks is normal and it doesn't end up in reproduction, got a problem with that Bob? Christian guys banging their wives who they know are in the off season via the rhythm method doesn't end up in reproduction, got a problem with that?

No masturbating either Bob, or God will punish you for spilling your seed.<Y2JSmirk>

I think the point is that gay sex cannot result in reproduction, and therefore a gay lifestyle cannot result in reproduction. Obviously not every time two straight people engage in a sexual act it results in a baby; but they do, without a doubt, do the vast majority of the reproducing for our species.

I do not understand this post. Sanders has not shifted his perspective at all, and has always advocated for "free shit" in the way of social democratic efficiency.
Perhaps you're right. Perhaps I never dug deep enough into Bernie Sanders.

But I only knew him as the guy showing up on news talk shows and being the only guy asking why no Bankers went to jail after the financial crisis. He pounded this point into the ground for the eight years of the Obama Administration.

Never once during those interviews was he talking about free college.

Just civil rights and the fact that certain type of capitalist need to be reined in. And I loved him for it.

I think the point is that gay sex cannot result in reproduction, and therefore a gay lifestyle cannot result in reproduction. Obviously not every time two straight people engage in a sexual act it results in a baby; but they do, without a doubt, do the vast majority of the reproducing for our species.

agreed, but my point was about calling gay sex perversion, and noting that a lot of heterosexual does not result in reproduction and would have been considered perversion in the era that conservatives hold up as when America was at its best.

Back