Cortney Casey Just Got Popped for elevated t/e ratio

Interesting. You hear about micro dosing on sports like Baseball where A-Rod is eating testosterone gummy bears in the dugout so it makes you wonder how she failed in Texas but not on USADA testing?

Edit: @Karelinator best me to the punch lol

Sucks I like her.

I don't care that much about them roids.. like the Diaz boys said you know the score.

So out of the UFC women we had Jessica Penne... now Cortney Casey... Will people one day understand that everybody is on steroids? Also those girls probably won't get 1/3 of the backlash Cyborg gets

Her marks were not that far out of range. It's just possible that she has naturally high T/E ratios. Her ratio war 5.4/1 and Texas max is 4.0/1. Does any one know what the limit is for USADA?

Anyone notice both strawweights popped after fighting 2 of the strongest fighters in there weightclass? Jessica Penne popped 1 fight after her fight with Jessica Andrade and Courtney 1 fight after her fight with Claudia.

No he didn't you fucking loop

wwe cm punk

CMPunk.jpg

usada cm punk

f7654421437ebb5bfcf51e9c5f804a69.jpg

so...yeah

I never saw him in wrestling but I do know his whole angle was being a straightedge/natural athlete so yeah...thats quite the physique change....but also wrestling is BS so I guess it's no surprise.

i think he also actually has a straight edge tattoo. hilarious

i mean its only natural that you would lose as much muscle as possible when you were going to have a REAL fight, right? lol

i think he also actually has a straight edge tattoo. hilarious

i mean its only natural that you would lose as much muscle as possible when you were going to have a REAL fight, right? lol
Yeah I think that like 99% of pro wrestlers are probably on the juice. I get why they are but did he ever take an anti steroids stance?

At this point, USADA are so strict, you'll have to be a fucking dumb ass to intentionally cheat. Probably tainted supplements.

Back