Corruption protests held across Russia. Hundreds of protesters arrested

2707038.jpg

"Hello, how was your day?"
"Not bad, had i nice skiing session"

C74cfLZW0AEQL33.jpg

I saw this story yesterday but didn't see any pics...is Navalny still green?

Dont know. I haven't followed the guy for a long time, so the protests and his involvement in them is a "wtf moment" for me.

2707038.jpg

"Hello, how was your day?"
"Not bad, had i nice skiing session"

C74cfLZW0AEQL33.jpg

Dont know. I haven't followed the guy for a long time, so the protests and his involvement in them is a "wtf moment" for me.

Some guy threw antiseptic on his face and it stained him for a while.

5uctrmyte6d0ryzltwhamf8zloda7zb-large.jpg

C7XgldEWkAEN-OH.jpg:small

People were painting their faces green to show support for him. One guy went to Red Square like that and got arrested.

92f2d76fbe2941c988e875431166d444.jpg

Upsetting to know those arrested will accidentally fall off the top of buildings.

But seriously, it's encouraging to see the youth of Russia stand up to the murderous Putin mafia.
Dissent against Putin isn't new, he just gets to keep super high approval ratings because dissenters get locked up.

Even the Russian apologists have nothing to say, because everyone agree it is super corrupt over there.

Dissent towards Putin isn't new, he just gets to keep super high approval ratings because dissenters get locked up.

More than that because the media is either directly controlled by the Kremlin or pressure into conforming to the party line or else. If you control the media, you control how people feel about you, for the most part.

Some guy threw antiseptic on his face and it stained him for a while.

5uctrmyte6d0ryzltwhamf8zloda7zb-large.jpg

C7XgldEWkAEN-OH.jpg:small

People were painting their faces green to show support for him. One guy went to Red Square like that and got arrested.

92f2d76fbe2941c988e875431166d444.jpg

Hahaha, got to start to follow this guy again

More than that because the media is either directly controlled by the Kremlin or pressure into conforming to the party line or else. If you control the media, you control how people feel about you, for the most part.

Maybe Russians started to use internet for their news like normal people do, hence the protesting.

As far as i know Russian mainstream media haven't mentioned any of this.

Back