Corporate America abandoning the NRA

I didn't realize NRA membership carried so many privileges.

Ya, just a gun club that tells its members that the librulz are evil lying scum that have infiltrated all of education, all of mass media, all of popular culture and are waging a violent war against good people, and that they must be beaten back with "the clenched fist of truth."

What does your video have to do with it being idiotic to attack them for people wanting to commit violent acts against others? They are getting blamed for things that have nothing to do with them -and the media is bringing them up which adds to that happening.

"The problem is nobody wants to compromise on freedom of speech. I don’t want free speech banned just a little more regulation, but when I mention regulation you get labeled as a free speech banner."

Would you write that about the 1st Amendment? No. That's why gun owners aren't willing to compromise anymore on the 2nd Amendment. They've already given up way more than they should have.
then why cant I own a tank or an A-10. I have always wanted to Thwapppp my neighbor's hedge he never trims with an A-10 from the sky
Also I cant yell fire in a crowded theater.

The NRA members delusionally believe that their personal guns will allow them to resist a "Tyrannical Govt." The ironic part is that NRA members are die hard supporters of the agents of the supposedly tyrannical Govt.(Law enforcement and the Military)

That's because the military and law enforcement is fill with people that are pro second amendment. The point of the gun is in case they ever turn on the people.

TBH this is just more racism against caucasians. I support gun reform but vilifying the NRA and it’s members is flat out bigotry.

LMAO some whites feeling racism like how minorities felt and we're actually physically harmed for being different. You guys are soft as hell if you feel mistreated lol.

FedEx seems like the last hold out biggie. NRA boasts 5 million members - it's asinine how much power they are given, but at $35 yearly membership that is $175M a year to buy politicians with. Until Gun Reform side can get equal money to donate to challengers of bought and paid for by NRA pols they'll keep having their power.

The NRA's power is not in its money. It is in the passion and civic virtu of its members. The NRA has a 5 million man army willing to work for free.

So gun owners donate money to a rifle club? For what?
What the NRA has ever done for a gun owner?

LMAO some whites feeling racism like how minorities felt and we're actually physically harmed for being different. You guys are soft as hell if you feel mistreated lol.

Caucasians have been physically harmed for being different just as much as other races. You selectively look at history.

That's because the military and law enforcement is fill with people that are pro second amendment. The point of the gun is in case they ever turn on the people.
Yet they support giving the police more power and militarization of it. Your ar15 isn't going to stand a chance since you gave the government so many toys and power to kill you with.

That's honesty not that much. Obviously all that money can't go into lobbying, some of it has to go into operating costs like salaries.

Michael Bloomberg, a staunch anti-gun donor who set up his own anti-gun non-profit, is worth $52.1 billion on his own. The problem isn't the NRA, its the constituents of Senators and Governors who don't support gun control. The left needs to stop playing up the NRA boogeyman and confront the fact that their policy proposals are legitimately unpopular among many Americans.

<mma4>

The NRA members delusionally believe that their personal guns will allow them to resist a "Tyrannical Govt." The ironic part is that NRA members are die hard supporters of the agents of the supposedly tyrannical Govt.(Law enforcement and the Military)
Get your head out of your ass.

then why cant I own a tank or an A-10. I have always wanted to Thwapppp my neighbor's hedge he never trims with an A-10 from the sky
Yep, too much regulation already. I agree.

Caucasians have been physically harmed for being different just as much as other races. You selectively look at history.

In America no, you had the Irish who are the only ones who face discrimination. No where near blacks and native Americans.

When did someone accuse the NRA of being pro-mass shooting?

Being deliberately obtuse will get you nowhere.

Have you been paying attention to all of this? Folks were calling Dana Loesch a murderer during the CNN townhall . . . and all you need to do is check out social media to see many folks posting about the NRA having "blood on it's hands". I'd imagine at least a few have called the organization, NRA members and gun owners in general mass murderers.

Not to be obtuse . . . but how are those comments supposed to be taken?

You can own a tank. You can own hand grenades. And cannons. And full autos. You can own military jets if you want, although most of them get scrapped and not resold.

Back