Corporate America abandoning the NRA

Dumb. This is about equal to boycotting cars when everyone was driving cars into crowds last year.

Hilarious. The NRA manufactured an issue and people got caught hook, line, and sinker.

Create a story, Garner fanatical interest, profit.

Saw the headlines yesterday.

Can't believe people are scoffing at this. This is a bellwether.

The NRA members delusionally believe that their personal guns will allow them to resist a "Tyrannical Govt." The ironic part is that NRA members are die hard supporters of the agents of the supposedly tyrannical Govt.(Law enforcement and the Military)

TBH this is just more racism against caucasians. I support gun reform but vilifying the NRA and it’s members is flat out bigotry.

That's just as retarded as claiming that criticizing Islam makes you a racist.

More gun racism

The NRA members delusionally believe that their personal guns will allow them to resist a "Tyrannical Govt." The ironic part is that NRA members are die hard supporters of the agents of the supposedly tyrannical Govt.(Law enforcement and the Military)

This is the part I never understood. These weapons are needed to kill police and soldiers when the govt becomes tyrannical. Who decides that when that is?

FedEx seems like the last hold out biggie. NRA boasts 5 million members - it's asinine how much power they are given, but at $35 yearly membership that is $175M a year to buy politicians with. Until Gun Reform side can get equal money to donate to challengers of bought and paid for by NRA pols they'll keep having their power.
That's honesty not that much. Obviously all that money can't go into lobbying, some of it has to go into operating costs like salaries.

Michael Bloomberg, a staunch anti-gun donor who set up his own anti-gun non-profit, is worth $52.1 billion on his own. The problem isn't the NRA, its the constituents of Senators and Governors who don't support gun control. The left needs to stop playing up the NRA boogeyman and confront the fact that their policy proposals are legitimately unpopular among many Americans.

When did the NRA say they were pro mass shooting?
When did someone accuse the NRA of being pro-mass shooting?

Being deliberately obtuse will get you nowhere.

Saw the headlines yesterday.

Can't believe people are scoffing at this. This is a bellwether.
Likely not.

Many considered it a "bellwether" event for the NRA when former President H.W. Bush left the organization. Yet all of these decades later, the NRA's ability energize their voting members is more powerful than ever.

People on the left pretend that the NRA's power comes from comparatively paltry donations from firearm manufacturers. The NRA's real power and influence comes from its voting membership.

When did someone accuse the NRA of being pro-mass shooting?

Being deliberately obtuse will get you nowhere.

They are abandoning the NRA because of the recent mass shooting. Duh

TBH this is just more racism against caucasians. I support gun reform but vilifying the NRA and it’s members is flat out bigotry.

So I guess what you’re saying is the NRA is a racist organization that only allows whites.

Last edited:
This is the part I never understood. These weapons are needed to kill police and soldiers when the govt becomes tyrannical. Who decides that when that is?
FEMA camps

Back