Corners that failed to save their fighters.

The banner should have probably saved BJ, since it was his corner that was doing it to him.

BJ-Penn.gif
Thanks

Hunt's corner when Stipe was using him an anvil.

Hector Lombard against Magny. The corner even acted like it was a regular lost round after he got his head scrambled non-stop for 2 to 3 minutes.

Tate during Caraway vs Mizugaki. She tried to take his care away

Best corner was Greg Jackson to Carlos Condit before round 3 of the Rory McDonald fight.

I remember him yelling this is war, Carlos! Or something to get him fighting. Then he came out and beat the brakes off of Rory.

Does Nate's corner vs Thomson count? Technically, the towel they threw didn't save him, since the ref already stopped it.

886ebd3706ce5b2aef1f3c043d567bb9.jpg

The banner should have probably saved BJ, since it was his corner that was doing it to him.

BJ-Penn.gif
Never seen this before but damn I could not stop myself smiling

<{MingNope}>man there are so many controversial fights damn, bad corners are those that give bad or even zero strategic advice in between rounds. Too many are like that, many times I wondered why are they even there...

Franklin vs silva 2,rich got smashed in the first round,knocked out at the end of the round,was virtually carried to his corner,then shoved out for the second round where he promptly got smashed,again.

How about when Ed Herman partially blew his knee out in the first round vs Aaron simpson? Corner basically told him to fight through the pain and he completely blew his knee out like 15 seconds into the second round, pretty sure he was out for over a year recovering

Yea man that was really weird.....like everybody knew this guy's knee was fucked but they still sent him out there. Even the ref knew and he said something like "protect your knee".

Back