Corner eye brow area twitching every few minutes

Maxim Warfield

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hi, I got punched to the left eye area a few days ago in a sparring and that area has been twitching every few minutes since then.

My question is does it go away after a few days or do I need to do anything to relieve this issue? Thanks!

Hi, I got punched to the left eye area a few days ago in a sparring and that area has been twitching every few minutes since then.

My question is does it go away after a few days or do I need to do anything to relieve this issue? Thanks!

Lol...my left lower eyelid has been twitching for weeks. Not sure if it's sparring related but seems to be slowly going away.

Cancer

Via WebMD

Lol...my left lower eyelid has been twitching for weeks. Not sure if it's sparring related but seems to be slowly going away.

Mine is left upper eyelid, I just asked a doctor friend who is also one of my train-mates that it should be okay as long as it didn't impair vision. But he did say give it a few days and see how it goes.

It goes away, around May to Aug it happened alot as I ended up happening to spar with some dipshit gym warriors. I thought at best it was maybe its because I didn't get enough sleep as my schedule hasn't been the most free. It did make me think about things a little bit, but it went away mid Aug so it looks like it wasn't something too serious.

It was annoying though, just randomly throughout the day it'd come like an unwanted hard-on

You might be one of them Nexus 8 replicants, shame Tyrell Corporation went down the pan, good job you don't have the old 6's, 4 year life span......could get it fixed off world......good luck.

You might be one of them Nexus 8 replicants, shame Tyrell Corporation went down the pan, good job you don't have the old 6's, 4 year life span......could get it fixed off world......good luck.

Ps....

Did you smile and say "That's the spirit" to the person that punched you?

On a serious note...when I Googled it in the past, it seems like there's no known fix for it and the causes range from lack of sleep to stress to the unknown lol.

On a serious note...when I Googled it in the past, it seems like there's no known fix for it and the causes range from lack of sleep to stress to the unknown lol.

Or maybe........

He has one of these.........

maxresdefault.jpg

Or maybe........

He has one of these.........

View attachment 281901
inb4
latest

It goes away, around May to Aug it happened alot as I ended up happening to spar with some dipshit gym warriors. I thought at best it was maybe its because I didn't get enough sleep as my schedule hasn't been the most free. It did make me think about things a little bit, but it went away mid Aug so it looks like it wasn't something too serious.

It was annoying though, just randomly throughout the day it'd come like an unwanted hard-on

Glad to hear that, I'm going to train today and try to defend better.

Back