Cormier vs Stipe

T

TrueMykill

Could this possibly happen? Cormier have to 'clean out the division' first? Jones may be tied up awhile and Cormier used to fight heavyweight? What do you think?

Damn, that would be one hell of a fight. I think Stipe would take it, but then again, Cormier is an animal.

If Jones is going to be out as long as they say he will, I say let Cormier face the winner of Volkan vs Gus. Then maybe fight at HW against Stipe or Brock.

Stipe KOs him. How would DC beat him? Stipe is much bigger, has equal if not better cardio, probably stronger, much more power in his punches, is a monster wrestler himself, is a way better boxer. DC isnt outwrestling or outboxing him. Whats he left with?

Stipe KOs him. How would DC beat him? Stipe is much bigger, has equal if not better cardio, probably stronger, much more power in his punches, is a monster wrestler himself, is a way better boxer. DC isnt outwrestling or outboxing him. Whats he left with?

At first I thought you were trolling then when you said he wouldn't outwrestle Stipe I knew you were lol. Nice one. Had me fooled.

You can line up their attributes and put checkboxes in each column as to who is better, but that can only be proven once they touch gloves I guess. I figured they were discussing Jones vs Stipe but that's on hold so why not Cormier and Stipe. Stipe is bigger and has better boxing than Jones too, but they were going to do it anyway. Fun match ups all around!

Stipe is the better striker and a heavier hitter, howevre DC has a very strong chin. While both are NCAA Division 1 wrestlers I think DC is the superior wrestler, however DC wouldnt rag doll Stipe the way he does other fighters. Tbh its veery tough to call. If Stipe wins it will be by knockout. If DC wins it will be by decision with a decent chance of DC submitting him but not very likely. Either way I would bet on DC, even though it would b DC's toughest opponent (next to jones). This is especially true since Stipe is a top level heavyweight, and DC hasnt fought anyone at HW at his level. Tough one.

That definitely is a tough one to call but I think Stipe takes it with a TKO late in the fight.

If Jones is guilty, then Cormier should be awarded the belt and an automatic chance at Stipe.

At first I thought you were trolling then when you said he wouldn't outwrestle Stipe I knew you were lol. Nice one. Had me fooled.

What makes you think he would outwrestle Stipe? Grinding out Dan Henderson? Lesser guys than Stipe managed to stay upright and neutralize DCs wrestling. He wouldnt do shit to Stipe.

Lesser guys than Stipe managed to stay upright and neutralize DCs wrestling. He wouldnt do shit to Stipe.

Like who? Unless your referring to Jones, the only person I can think of that has been able to have some success in wrestling is Gustafsson

Would be odd if Cormier fights Stipe before Cain does.

Back