Cormier to Frank Mir: I'm gonna kick your ass again when I see you

He nearly crippled lesnar. Brock tapped at least 3-4 times before Frank let go. Of course mazigatti is an idiot, but Frank knew he had it locked in and that Brock was tapping. Submissions like that are super dangerous, and a high level dude like Frank knows that and should have immediately let go.

That wasn't even the only controversy in the fight either. Maz also stopped the fight when it looked like Mir was in a bad position because Lesnar was punching to the back of the head.

Hallway mir comfortably beat the shit out of jones. Dc better hope he doesn't run into Mir in some hallway

D.C. Should just send Mir some strawberries.

Some of you ts-ers are so fucking dumb, it's like you think we're in your head or something

I don't think that would be a good idea. DC is the better fighter but in a real world confrontation DC would muscle up to him looking to bro shove around before the actual fighting starts, Frank would probably just stab him in the throat.

Mir vs DC in a hell in cell

Their fight was boring, and no one kicked anyones ass

Faded ass Mir who DC already beat and not even in the same weight class anymore.. the street is the only place this fight would happen because nobody wants to see it.

lmao you had to hold a over the hill Mir against the fence. Get that outta here DC.<MaryseShutIt>

If they fought to the death in a street fight Mir would win lol just one posters opinion

But bro.. if you do it then everything is on record and you could get charged!!!!

But really for some reason I can picture Daniel Cormier being a tattletale when he was younger. Strange seeing a comment like this from him.

*Jumps up and down uncontrollable with hand raised in the air*
DC: Teacher..!!! TEACHER!!!
*put on a sweet little voice*
"Jon brought firecrackers to school again.....!"
*Gives Jon a evil smile*

In a no holds barred fight Mir seriously injures DC. His toolbox is deep with submissions and without someone there to stop the fight that's a scary thing

Mir has always given off a vibe as someone who thinks he is a lot smarter than he actually is.

Threatening a washed up flabby fighter. Really TUF. You don't see Jon Jones picking on weaker guys.

Didn't Mir get fired from WEC commentating job for saying something inappropriate about him doing something to Brock? Will FS1 fire DC for threats of violence?

But bro.. if you do it then everything is on record and you could get charged!!!!

But really for some reason I can picture Daniel Cormier being a tattletale when he was younger. Strange seeing a comment like this from him.

*Jumps up and down uncontrollable with hand raised in the air*
DC: Teacher..!!! TEACHER!!!
*put on a sweet little voice*
"Jon brought firecrackers to school again.....!"
*Gives Jon a evil smile*

well.. you tried to be funny at least.

Wouldn't you feel upset if someone you look up to has lied to you?
I would.
And yet I chose to believe in him and his accounts of things.
I believe people judge them too fast. You know, they are not always the cheating demons sherdoggers make them appear to be.

Back