Cormier to Frank Mir: I'm gonna kick your ass again when I see you

Frank Mir is such a fucking asshole, he deserves it. The dude has always been criticizing DC ever since he lost to him. Said he should never cry in the octagon, said he was never really champ, and etc... He even said that if Jones and DC were in a wrestling match that Jones would completely dominate.

Mir is an asshole, but he also never leaves the house without a gun and a knife so I doubt anyone would want to pick a fight with him; with or without his MMA training

Mir's last good win over a top HW was in 2011 ... he should shut up probably.

can you give us a little bit of the scope?
I have no idea what he is responding to....
Doesn'y matter at this point. Only thing that matters is soon there'll be more of this ultraviolence
Nau5Dak.gif

Hallway Mir already beat dick pills Jones. I don't see DC being able to beat Mir in any hallway.

That might've been cokedick Jones, for all we know. Totally different opponent.

Last edited:
Mir would murder his ass in the streets. DC better watch out

Mir is in trouble if there is a nearby wall or fence. He'll be held there for hours.

Frank Mir is such a fucking asshole, he deserves it. The dude has always been criticizing DC ever since he lost to him. Said he should never cry in the octagon, said he was never really champ, and etc... He even said that if Jones and DC were in a wrestling match that Jones would completely dominate.

Mir is an asshole, but he also never leaves the house without a gun and a knife so I doubt anyone would want to pick a fight with him; with or without his MMA training

Jones and Mir have obviously trained together and seemed to get along so that could be part of it too. DC always has bias for his team too.

But yeah, Mir can get dark and mean. Like he wanted to cripple Lesnar or something.

Doesn't anyone else find it hilarious that this has become 3s company? Frank Mir and Jones are both friends, both been busted for the same drug, both seem to have beef with DC. DC wants another piece of both of them.

I had my doubts about Frank's test when he started crying on his podcast being a huge Mir fan, I mean I still rock the AV but these guys are guilty LOL. Oh and Frank you shouldn't talk about crying, your cried on your podcast talking about explaining the test to your father you were LYING on top of it.

Huge Mir fan but I almost gotta side with DC.

Doesn't anyone else find it hilarious that this has become 3s company? Frank Mir and Jones are both friends, both been busted for the same drug, both seem to have beef with DC. DC wants another piece of both of them.

I had my doubts about Frank's test when he started crying on his podcast being a huge Mir fan, I mean I still rock the AV but these guys are guilty LOL. Oh and Frank you shouldn't talk about crying, your cried on your podcast talking about explaining the test to your father you were LYING on top of it.

I'm still not sure. That is a plausible theory but I think the origin may be Jon's brothers in the NFL. His brother popped for something he did. He probably takes big brother's advice. Not sure how Mir fits in there but he might. Maybe Mir and Jon were both taking Jon's brother's advice lol

Jones and Mir have obviously trained together and seemed to get along so that is that part of it too. DC always has bias for his team too.

Yeah but at least DC is friendly with guys like Bisping and Weidman, and doesn't blatantly hate on them.

Yeah but at least DC is friendly with guys like Bisping and Weidman, and doesn't blatantly hate on them.

Yeah, I edited my last post to add that Mir can get dark and weird. Like how he wanted to cripple Lesnar. And he obviously aint scared to break peoples body parts. He had a bloodlust for Lesnar. Lesnar makes people nuts. Look what he did to Hunt.

right. huge fan, but then proceeds to bash him at every turn...

I love how Sherdogers think that saying "I am a huge fan" means like they are unbiased...
Invariably they are the ones bashing the most...

I'm still not sure. That is a plausible theory but I think the origin may be Jon's brothers in the NFL. His brother popped for something he did. He probably takes big brother's advice. Not sure how Mir fits in there but he might. Maybe Mir and Jon were both taking Jon's brother's advice lol

I really wouldn't put it past them. Like I said they have been friends for awhile. Them messing around and play fighting drunk in the elevator footage? All the mutual respect in interviews, the pretty obvious publicity stunt of them fighting, the tests, the DC situation.

As it stands maybe my imagination is getting the better of me but I can picture these guys just straight kickin it together having drinks...

right. huge fan, but then proceeds to bash him at every turn...

I love how Sherdogers think that saying "I am a huge fan" means like they are unbiased...
Invariably they are the ones bashing the most...

Wouldn't you feel upset if someone you look up to has lied to you?

Like how he wanted to cripple Lesnar

He nearly crippled lesnar. Brock tapped at least 3-4 times before Frank let go. Of course mazigatti is an idiot, but Frank knew he had it locked in and that Brock was tapping. Submissions like that are super dangerous, and a high level dude like Frank knows that and should have immediately let go.

I really wouldn't put it past them. Like I said they have been friends for awhile. Them messing around and play fighting drunk in the elevator footage? All the mutual respect in interviews, the pretty obvious publicity stunt of them fighting, the tests, the DC situation.

As it stands maybe my imagination is getting the better of me but I can picture these guys just straight kickin it together having drinks...

Yeah, and Mir is a vocal atheist who says religion is stupid. And Jones is religious. Or claims to be. And one is black and the other is white. It is good to see people get past those differences and be buddies.

:D

Mir is an undefeated hallway champion. Dc better be careful

He nearly crippled lesnar. Brock tapped at least 3-4 times before Frank let go. Of course mazigatti is an idiot, but Frank knew he had it locked in and that Brock was tapping. Submissions like that are super dangerous, and a high level dude like Frank knows that and should have immediately let go.

Yeah, Lesnar said he wanted to knock the mustache off of Maz's face.

Mir is speaking the truth and he is more direct about DC because DC has a huge ego and runs his mouth every chance he gets.

Back