Cormier throws shoe at Jones

giphy.gif
At no point does the secret service even appear in frame, lol.

At no point does the secret service even appear in frame, lol.

They probably made that guy run a few laps barefoot on a track covered in lego's as a punishment for throwing the shoes at Bush.

Everything to do with the build-up to that fight and the fight itself was brilliant., Some memorable MMA moments and memes. A great time in UFC history

giphy.gif

<36>

That is pretty much the coolest a white guy can get, we hit the ceiling there at that moment.

Don't be jealous of his daddy bro.

Some daddies are rich and successful, others pump gas and are abusive.
I've been seeing this a lot lately. After Trump came to power people now want to pretend like Bush was the best thing that happened before. Whereas during his two terms, it was the complete opposite. I'd like to say he manufactured this whole war on terror which was non existent before, but that would be giving him way too much credit. Actually giving him any credit would be too much lol. He seems like a really nice guy, who was just a victim of his environment, but as far as politics is concerned, the guy is freaking dodo.

They probably made that guy run a few laps barefoot on a track covered in lego's as a punishment for throwing the shoes at Bush.
I'm surprised he wasn't killed. Imagine being a press conference with the president during the war on terror, and standing up and yelling in Arabic then throwing objects at him that could EASILY be explosives?

Amazingly, another idiot decided to parachute onto the golf course when Trump was visiting Britain and security was at its peak. I don't know how he wasn't shot out of the sky.

Back