Cormier punching a guy in amateur wrestling match

People overrate what PED's might do for you. They don't make you superhuman.

And that head kick that landed... Oh yeah, that would have happened regardless. Even Daniel admits that.

Ask anyone who used them, PeDs really do make a huge difference, they give just give you something you wouldnt be able to achieve without them: like higher strenght, endurance, Testosterone , recovery etc... Basically tell me my friend : if PEDs dont make a diference theN why would anyone use them and risk their whole careers ? Might as well just stick to whey protein and creatine then its the same really (ofcourse it isnt)

He always had it in him. Born fighter.

That is why Jon had to cheat twice to fight him LOL. How can you own SO if you have to cheat to do that? If i use a gun to kill Jon that means i own him ?

DC cried because he lose the most important fight in his career, meanwhile Jon Juiced cried because he get his ass caught cheating LMAO.
tenor.gif
Ironic that you're talking trash about Jon for cheating when you have a Yoel Romero av

Ask anyone who used them, PeDs really do make a huge difference, they give just give you something you wouldnt be able to achieve without them: like higher strenght, endurance, Testosterone , recovery etc... Basically tell me my friend : if PEDs dont make a diference theN why would anyone use them and risk their whole careers ? Might as well just stick to whey protein and creatine then its the same really (ofcourse it isnt)

Depends on what kind of PED they're taking, how much of it they're using, and how it interacts with their specific body chemistry.

I'm just saying some folks are so innately talented they would have won regardless of having PED's in their system or not. Jones strikes me as one of those people. I predict that his redemption will be defeating Stipe for the Heavyweight Championship when he returns about a year from now.

People overrate what PED's might do for you. They don't make you superhuman.

And that head kick that landed... Oh yeah, that would have happened regardless. Even Daniel admits that.
PEDs literally make you super human. That's their entire purpose.

You're dumb.
So you must think the biggest bodybuilders, the strongest powerlifters, the fastest runners and the most explosive athletes are not on any PEDs? I think you would be the idiot if you thought any of them aren't.

So you must think the biggest bodybuilders, the strongest powerlifters, the fastest runners and the most explosive athletes are not on any PEDs? I think you would be the idiot if you thought any of them aren't.

I'm sure some are, some aren't. Assuming they all must be is presumptous and foolish.

not a punch just a really aggressive crossface <Fedor23>

Yeah Khabib was at that event and said who is this guy? He has big balls for punching the guy in his home county.

Back