Cormier punching a guy in amateur wrestling match

SSgt Dickweed

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

I think the other guy tried to fish hook him and DC retaliated.

Still not as bad as this.

Or this.

giphy.gif

I think he talks about this incident in one of the episodes of his podcast. Apparently Khabib was in the audience.

Looks almost like his opponent tried to spear him in the throat. I like DC even more now... DC was scrappy even back then.

Jones still owns his soul, and pretty soon Stipe will as well. So who cares.

I think the other guy tried to fish hook him and DC retaliated.

Still not as bad as this.

Or this.

Matt lindland was a pos. He use to not take showers for weeks so his bo could bother his opponents

Found the timestamp. Khabib was apparently 16 or so in the audience of this incident, he describes it. Funny little story.

Jones still owns his soul, and pretty soon Stipe will as well. So who cares.
That is why Jon had to cheat twice to fight him LOL. How can you own SO if you have to cheat to do that? If i use a gun to kill Jon that means i own him ?
Jon jones made him cry
DC cried because he lose the most important fight in his career, meanwhile Jon Juiced cried because he get his ass caught cheating LMAO.
tenor.gif

People overrate what PED's might do for you. They don't make you superhuman.

And that head kick that landed... Oh yeah, that would have happened regardless. Even Daniel admits that.

1.TRT Vitor: Headkick people into oblivion, great chin, KO Power, super fast
No-TRT Vitor: Glass chin, can't fight, lose his KO power, lose his skills, cant even lowkick
2. Before USADA Hendrick: KO Power, one of the best wrestler in WW division, great cardio, great chin, WW
After USADA Hendrick: No more power, no cardio, cant wrestle anymore, no more skills, gave up after some Wonderboy's kicks, MW
there are more examples LOL
And you talked like Jon is the only guys that landed hard shot on DC, if these guys took as much roid as Jon, they would beat DC easily
HastyDecimalEgg-max-1mb.gif
LegitimateHandsomeBarnowl-max-1mb.gif
SmartFrigidAsianlion-max-1mb.gif
sGpFwmv.gif

Last edited:
People overrate what PED's might do for you. They don't make you superhuman.

And that head kick that landed... Oh yeah, that would have happened regardless. Even Daniel admits that.
Why use them then?

Back