Cormier/Lesnar almost happened

Hard to believe a guy out wrestled by Gus and Jones would out wrestle Brock.

DC: Amateur wrestling can
Brock: Professional wrestling champion
It's still real to me, too, dammit!

Lesnar vs Mark Coleman was actually booked back in 2008. That would have been quite the scene.

Man too bad this didn't happen...

I would have LOVED to see DC absolutely maul him

Wasnt that cain?

1 inch height difference and 20lbs in weight at that stage of Brocks Career after 18 months out with diverticulitus

Cormier is 5'10 and 225 so about 4" and 50lbs difference on fight night - Id actually fancy Brock to beat him based at UFC 200 based upon both their performances, regardless of PED's the actual performance Brock put in was very good

Lesnar vs Mark Coleman was actually booked back in 2008. That would have been quite the scene.
I remember that! Coleman was still pretty huge. I remember he got injured and they inducted him into the Hall of Fame anyway. Then he almost beat Shogun. Huge Coleman fan.

Hard to believe a guy out wrestled by Gus and Jones would out wrestle Brock.

DC: Amateur wrestling can
Brock: Professional wrestling champion
Out wrestled by Jones and Gus? Jones was 3/5 on TDs while Gus was 1/7 on TDs. Jones neutralized DC, that's not out wrestling him. The Gus fight speaks for itself, one TD on a unbalanced DC.

I think Jones beats Lesnar as well.
afro-shaking-head-no.gif

Cain usually weighs in around the 240-245 range. Brock cuts to make 265, so it's at least 20 pounds, but probably closer to 30-40, so you're probably about right. Still beat the shit out of him. I think DC would have a good chance to do the same, even after losing weight and moving to LHW
Agreed

Wouldn't be that embarrassing. Cormier's a former HW and reigning LHW champ. Sounds like a fun fight even though it will be one sided for Cormier.

1 inch height difference and 20lbs in weight at that stage of Brocks Career after 18 months out with diverticulitus

Cormier is 5'10 and 225 so about 4" and 50lbs difference on fight night - Id actually fancy Brock to beat him based at UFC 200 based upon both their performances, regardless of PED's the actual performance Brock put in was very good
Not agreed

Daniel would have box him up, And made him quit worse than Velasquez did

Cain didn't outwrestle him he knocked him down, the minimum wrestling involved was Lesnar instantly nailing a takedown.
Cain dominated him in wrestling in that fight, might want to go rewatch that. And DC is a far superior wrestler to Cain.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back