Cormier/Lesnar almost happened

Imagine if Hunt slipped on a banana peel and Cormier faced Lesnar at UFC 200.

How could Lesnar show his face on Raw after losing to someone he is 4 inches taller than and outweighed by 30lbs?

I thought of this because I overheard some folks talking about Chris Jericho confronting Lesnar backstage after a ppv. They said Lesnar would win because he is big.
Yeah, DC would have trashed him like Velasquez did.

I heard a story where Cormier was texting Brock begging him to fight at UFC 200 and then when Brock signed the fight he sent Daniel a "Merry Christmas" text.

DC was always a HW.
Then he saw a Brock fight at HW and decided to start his cut to LHW or even MW! Brock scared him!!!
Come on now, DC left because of Cain...he shoud go back and hold both belts. He honestly can go down as the GOAT if Jones keeps screwing up.

Would have been awesome only for the fact it would have saved us from onths of whining

I wish Cormier would have fought that giant!
I wish Cormier would go back to heavyweight for good.

B0luLrm.jpg

The title is pure fantasy.

Moronic thing to say about someone that not only won the HW championship but also defended it twice. Truly moronic.

Weak UFC HW division + Gift wrapped title shot + 220 lbs, 44 year old rusty champion + Tied 1-1 with Mir + Turtling up while Carwin punched himself out

+Wrecked by the elites
+Terrified to get punched
+Spins around
+Steroid freak

Brock is not a fighter.

kermit6-21-2016-20160621064006391.jpg

<36><36><36><36>
DC would ragdoll him.

Based on Cormier's own comments about taking on a HW who and I directly quote him "isn't too big. A smaller HW", and then accepted a fight against a MW who hadn't trained at all since surgery ... doesn't seem Cormier agrees with you.

Hard to believe a guy out wrestled by Gus and Jones would out wrestle Brock.

DC: Amateur wrestling can
Brock: Professional wrestling champion
Youre messing around with the "DC: Amateur wrestling can" thing right?

Lesnar is too strong and would smother DC
Back in the amateur wrestling circuit DC had beaten quite a few guys around Lesnar's size but they had much better wrestling credentials. I favor DC over Lesnar 60-40.

Cormier would wrestle the brakes clean off Vanilla Gorilla.
Honestly, i think it would look exactly like Cain v Brock.

Brock will shoot, DC will scramble while avoiding the takedown or getting up from the takedown, clip him with a shot and then tee off once brock turtles.

DC would kill Brock.

DC via dumping Brock on his head and making him wilt the first punch.

Based on Cormier's own comments about taking on a HW who and I directly quote him "isn't too big. A smaller HW", and then accepted a fight against a MW who hadn't trained at all since surgery ... doesn't seem Cormier agrees with you.
{<BJPeen}

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back