Cormier is just a better and evolved version of Fedor

Boevik

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Outstanding grappling, heavy striking, similar dad bod, always pushing forward, but trains in modern gym and always has a good game planning, thats what "out of prime" Fedor didnt have.

They fight very differently.

When did Cormier suddenly start hitting armbars from guard?

So far, he really rare happens to fight from his back cause he is very difficult to be taken down, so doesn't need it much, but i am more than sure that he can if he needs

They don't call him black fedor for nothing lOL

He fights nothing like Fedor.
He mauled Big Foot who half an year prior mauled Fedor, cause Fedor came out with no game plan just wildly trading with the bigger man and then got taken down at Big Foot's will. But Cormier came out focused and finished Pezao pretty easily

1. He doesnt fight freak shows
2. Didn't lose to MWs

Cormier > fedor

No I'm not seeing it. DC isn't a Judo expert and doesn't have the striking level of a prime fedor. Todays Fedor just brawls and seems to have no fucks to give. DC uses strategy.

No I'm not seeing it. DC isn't a Judo expert and doesn't have the striking level of a prime fedor. Todays Fedor just brawls and seems to have no fucks to give. DC uses strategy.
1.gif

That's what Fedor couldnt do with BF

Where the hell defense is?
Pretty reckless
giphy.gif

Crazy that DC is accomplishing all this at his age.

In his defense not many people can take him down, or even attempt for that matter, and when they do (Jones/Gus) he's right back up in a flash.

Back