Cormier goof on his lack of PPV sales with Gus

I bet DC rounded down to illustrate his point, but DC presumably knows the exact real figure.
I think you're right... but yeah, he definitely gets PPV points... so he would know the exact figure.

Last edited:
Maybe they'll be holding hands and we'll get blessed with a double KO

Honestly I'll take Dan Hardy over them all. He's mellow and easy to listen to. He doesnt' have an ego when the color guys disagrees he's just real easy go with the flow and he knows his shit.
Hardy i like but maybe he is cool because he is commenting with gooden and not the generic anik

Hardy i like but maybe he is cool because he is commenting with gooden and not the generic anik

Could be but they're dynamite together. I think it's the UFC's best combo ever

Could be but they're dynamite together. I think it's the UFC's best combo ever
yeah unfortunate that they don't do more events, don't know why. maybe the americans don't like listening to british accents ?

yeah unfortunate that they don't do more events, don't know why. maybe the americans don't like listening to british accents ?

Hell I'm 'Murican, they sound way better than

THUG ROSE, THUG ROSE, THUG ROSE, THUG ROSE, THUG ROSE!!!

<DCrying>

You don't get PPV points from buy #1
You only get them after a threshold is hit
It varies from contract to contract but from what is known, you usually don't get any at 200k
Yeah you're probably right

@ TS.

200,000 isn't that bad(Definitely not great). But if you get PPV points of say $2-3 each buy that's still $400-600K for a fight.

PLUS he would have cleaned up against JBJ, as that sold very well.
PPV points don't normally kick in till 350k buys or more.

Hope he doesn't think him and Oz would do any better

192 wasn't exactly stacked either

ocGFQr.png

Yuck
200k pretty good for that mess.
Woodley vs Hendricks was suppose to be the co-main but Johny went to the hospital the day before the event. I was going to order until that happened, similar to 209 this year with Khabib/Tony

Back