Cormier easily dispatched both Hendo and Silva...

Mods are biased. They are also salavitating over Conor's knob just like you beta casuals.
wanna project a little harder there? casuals lol, good one!

god damn you're a bitter little weirdo lmao, lose a shitposter like Toner, gain a new one in this idiot.

Actually Cormier had a 40 lbs advantage over Silva and did 0 damage. In fact the only significant strike of that match was The Spider's kick, which exposed DC's vulnerability to body shots. Jon Jones realized that and exploited every bit of it

This.

Not only did Daniel have a weight advantage, but Silva took the fight on days notice, wasn't training at all, and have surgery a few weeks before. Also, Anderson did a very good job avoiding damage on the bottom. I'm not saying Cormier didn't clearly "win" the fight, but lets be clear about these things.

Yeah this is bullshit.

Fedor never cried about being outweighed by 40lbs, or even 140lbs, or in one or two cases, 240lbs :D
How about coming back from a debilitating surgery a month before...

Silva was on 2 days notice and he’d recently had surgery. Come on, son.

Nobody cares about those fights because: (1) both Anderson and Hendo were way past their primes; and (2) DC was the much bigger man in both those fights. Most people expected DC to win those fight relatively easily. If anything, it was surprising that he didn't do any real damage to Anderson.

Ask a casual who Conor is they'll know and most likely be a fan. Any fan of Conor is a casual.

If Conor asked you to suck him off you would.

Toner is a better name than your wack pokemon name.
hahahahahahahaha god damn you're sad.

DC is also a HW.
And Anderson took the fight on like 2 days notice. He stepped up and fought the champion in the division above him on 2 days notice at the age of 40+.
Who else has done that?

Silva was losing every round and had been rocked multiple times up until Bisping lost his mouthpiece at the end of the third and tried to call a timeout. That is fact. Then Silva landed the knee, and confusion ensued. Bisping spent the next round recovering and then took the fifth. That's what happened.

He fought Hong Man Choi and Zulu. Real killers lol
Don:

“You get these guys, they bitch about somebody being one pound overweight,” Frye said. “Sakuraba and I, we both fought guys who were twice our body weight. And more than that, too. You’re talking real athletes, too.

“You’re not talking just some big fat guy who just got off the couch. That’s an idiotic statement, when anybody says that. You’re talking real freaking athletes who are fighting.”

“SAKU put books in his pants to be able to weigh in for the UFC fight over there in Japan.”

That's why all the champs are octogenarians*. 8 decades of training!!!1!

*Someone in their eighties, ya goof.

Ah! Thank you for clearing that up. I thought you meant people born in October.
Speaking of clearing up,get back to work, there's tissues all around you

Don:

“You get these guys, they bitch about somebody being one pound overweight,” Frye said. “Sakuraba and I, we both fought guys who were twice our body weight. And more than that, too. You’re talking real athletes, too.

“You’re not talking just some big fat guy who just got off the couch. That’s an idiotic statement, when anybody says that. You’re talking real freaking athletes who are fighting.”

“SAKU put books in his pants to be able to weigh in for the UFC fight over there in Japan.”

Who are these "real freaking athletes" twice Frye's bodyweight that he fought? Akebono?
Aside from Bob Sapp (during the brief interval he was trying), the freakshow 350lb+ giants of pride were pretty bad.

Who are these "real freaking athletes" twice Frye's bodyweight that he fought? Akebono?
Aside from Bob Sapp (during the brief interval he was trying), the freakshow 350lb+ giants of pride were pretty bad.
Thompson & Brian Johnson were huge, modern HWs.

Tank was obviously huge too, not a modern HW but pretty dangerous in the 1st mns.

Ricardo Morais was pretty huge too..

Ah! Thank you for clearing that up. I thought you meant people born in October.
Speaking of clearing up,get back to work, there's tissues all around you
tenor.gif

Tissues? Are you on the spectrum? You're not making any sense.

Thompson & Brian Johnson were huge, modern HWs.

Tank was obviously huge too, not a modern HW but pretty dangerous in the 1st mns.
Frye was what? 215 to 220 around that time? So he gave up 25ish pounds to Johnston at HW? That's not at all unheard of, even by today's standards. Hell, most people who fight Derrick Lewis give up more weight than that. James Thompson was a very big HW though. As for Tank, well, if he isn't the kind of "big fat guy" that Frye was describing I don't know who is.

Actually Cormier had a 40 lbs advantage over Silva and did 0 damage. In fact the only significant strike of that match was The Spider's kick, which exposed DC's vulnerability to body shots. Jon Jones realized that and exploited every bit of it

Holy shit, I know we exaggerate on Sherdog, but now the weight advantage was 40 lbs? It’s hilarious when people say these things. Kinda like Nate being 200 lbs vs Conor.

Back