Cormier by RNC

dmwalking

Sapateiro Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Jones is rusty. Cormier just tooled Rumble. Cormier will stun Jones by feinting a takedown and landing an overhand right. Then he'll take Jones down. Jones will turtle to stand. DC will take the back and either sink the RNC or face/neck crank for the finish.

Don't @ me

Would be sweet but a hard task.

Maybe DC will employ some body work of his own. Something Jon did very well in their first meeting.

I feel we're gonna see a lot of collar ties in middle of the octagon.

Kill the body and the head will die.

Jones is rusty. Cormier just tooled Rumble. Cormier will stun Jones by feinting a takedown and landing an overhand right. Then he'll take Jones down. Jones will turtle to stand. DC will take the back and either sink the RNC or face/neck crank for the finish.

Don't @ me
DC would require a ladder, or a stepstool at least, to reach that GOAT neck!

Did You Even Watch JJ vs. DC 1, Brah!?

JJ pulled guard and DC couldn't even reach JJ's dome to punch him!

That would be legendary if DC finishes Jones like that. He already did it to prime Rumble twice, he is fully capable of doing it to JJ.

That would be the biggest win of his career

DC would require a ladder, or a stepstool at least, to reach that GOAT neck!

Did You Even Watch JJ vs. DC 1, Brah!?

JJ pulled guard and DC couldn't even reach JJ's dome to punch him!

You didn't read? He gets the TD then Jones gives his back and DC takes the neck.

You didn't read? He gets the TD then Jones gives his back and DC takes the neck.
DC would still need a stepstool, Brah.

That height/reach advantage is ASTRONOMICAL.

Jon-Jones-Daniel-Cormier.png

This is as good of an opportunity as DC will ever get to beat Jones. Coming off the suspension and all the other bullshit, lackluster performance against OSP ect. This is DC's best shot.

That being said im pulling for Jones all day, it'd just be better for MMA as a whole.

Cormier will get caught in a gogoplata if he gets Jones down.

The Rumble rematch isn't a good example. The dude was rushing in to get it over with asap.

That would be legendary if DC finishes Jones like that. He already did it to prime Rumble twice, he is fully capable of doing it to JJ.

Rumble has 5 losses by RNC, in fact more than Frank Trigg, the move has been renamed to the rear naked rumble...

Don't @ me
Now that is how you predict a fight. See this shit right here @paynebringer I like this guy for having balls to stand firmly on one side or the other. He's completely wrong, but at least he has an opinion. Jones is going to go for a takedown early that will sour DC and have him thinking "really this shit is happening again" and he will fight desperately for the remainder of the round and waste energy. Jones by Sub in the 4th round.

Last edited:
not only did he finish Rumble twice, but in that first fight, he took a pretty hard shot and didn't go out.

Back