Cormier: Brock Lesnar will ‘be the last fight of my career’

Dc can do whatever the fuck. He is running the show and he deserved it. At the end of the day, dc is a winner cuz he landed fight with lesnar which was initiated by jones call out.

Yeah, DC should have his swan song now. Defend the belt at LHW, move up and fight Lesnar. He deserves it.

DC ducking Jones confirmed. Goes down as second best.

Did you read the article TS?

It's nothing of what you said. It says that he want's another fight still in 2018.
Lesnar will be cleared to compete only in 2019.

Was at least espextecing him to defen the title one time against a REAL opponent. Yes he beat Stipe but it's not like he had to go throught the HW division to earn the sot and now his last fight and probably his only title defense for the HW title will be against Lesnar ... Great DC...

Yes, he's supposed to turn down a million (probably more) dollar pay day so he can fight Curtis Blaydes for peanuts. Makes sense. The UFC wouldn't let it happen anyway since they want the big time PPV numbers Brock brings as well.

DC just beat Stipe, who Sherdoggers were previously slobbering over as the new HW GOAT. He also has wins over Bigfoot (before he gave up TRT), Barnett, Mir, and Roy Nelson at HW, not to mention that he's fought everyone ever put in front of him and has beaten them all except Jones. If anyone deserves to go out making a ton of money, it's DC.

He said he wanted to retire before he turned 40. That's only 8 months away.

I don't blame him. The only thing he could really do at this point to add to his legacy is beating Jones, but the odds of Jones getting his situation straightened out and cleared to fight by early next year are virtually zero.

That and even if Cormier keeps fight until Jones is cleared again, he will be extra old and Jones might still cheat.

1st fight Pre USADA - Abnormal T levels of that of an 80 year cancer patient. Clear red flag for masking agents.

Scheduled rematch UFC 200 - test positive for masking agents. What a shocker

2nd fight - Test positive for roids

In three attempts and two actual fights, Jones cheated for all three.

Looks like Bonesey finally made him learn his place

tumblr_nhno82LfVq1u2ragso1_500.gif

<JonesDXSuckIt><DCrying>

svU.gif

cormier joins the Duck Parade.
He’s only tough dangerous fighters in the ufc. He’s fought then before and after winning his belt. He went up to heavyweight to fight a guy that has been running the show. Now he’s picking his retirement fight and retiring at around exactly the time he said years ago that he would retire. It’s not ducking or cherry picking at all. His whole career has been the opposite of that

What if Jon Jones comes back? Surely he would want revenge.

Brock is last fight till Bones is cleared. Bones is,the only fight he takes after that.

It's fine, after the murderous row he went through, he can take it easy. Also, IIRC, he has a broken hand so I don't see him fighting anytime soon.

Yes I'd say he's earned it. I'd also say you meant murderer's row instead of murderous, but I won't rag on you because you're fighting the good fight against stupidity.

If the LHW title is up for grabs when he fights Lesnar than he's no longer a double champ.

Realistically Lesnar can be the only fight he has left anyway. July is halfway done and he just fought. I'm sure it'll be a few months before the Lesnar fight starts getting underway. Even longer if Lesnar has to be tested for 6 months. If that's the case, DC has to take another fight within a couple months and fight Lesnar before March. Although all it would take is one injury and he's out without fighting at all unless he could recover quick enough.

Idk if its just people overhyping Cormier now or Jones haters, but, I find it laughable they want to talk shit about Jon being a cheater and how he doesn’t deserve to fight DC blahblahblah but, we’re gonna get Brock vs DC. I’ve been a fan of DC for years, probably long before a lot of the ones on the bandwagon were, but his mouth/ego have gotten so out of control lately it’s ridiculous.

First off, he doesn’t or shouldn’t be trying to call any shots. He isn’t a dominant champ at HW nor is he at LHW (he’s basically a filler there as is). He’s running around calling himself the greatest ever (which is even more laughable than fighting Brock) which is just such nonsense. He should be a champion and take on the next contender, whether at LHW (Gus, Shogun, Ilir, whoever) or HW (Blaydes, Volkov etc). Trying to pick and choose easy fights for himself to end his career on and people touting him as the best ever. Lol.

DC is amazing, he’s one of the most skilled fighters we may have ever witnessed in MMA, but he’s not even remotely close to the best. Take a look at his actual resume and tell me how on God’s green Earth he is the best of all time. List off his wins that mean anything at all and compare it to wins of other legends and see how they stack up. Or maybe he should do what the other guys in that “GOAT” convo did and that’s defend their belt multiple times for years. Rule a division. He’s never even been the best at any weight class he was in (although I guess he is the “best” HW now technically, even though I don’t think he is)

Jon scared the man into retirement.

Not fair, Jon Jones gave DC rematch, why can't DC do the same for Stipe

Back