Corey Anderson is shook (and triggered)

...and you know this information because of your extensive fight history? How many times have you had staph?

It's comical when keyboard warriors try to call out fighters on shit they know little or nothing about.

You sound like the keyboard warrior here.

I have had staph from BJJ training and many of my training partners have. I know 4 people that had to take a few weeks off this year.

I actually do have an extensive combat sport history. No official MMA fights but I have several years of training and competing in wrestling, BJJ, boxing, Muay Thai, TMAs.

I was never paid to do it. Pat is getting paid yet even he is still pulling out 3 weeks in advance. Do you know how much experience and history Pat has in MMA and wrestling? Are you calling him a keyboard warrior?

I am ageeing with Pat. He will miss time and that is a no-no 3 weeks before the fight.

You calling me a keyboard warrior is hilarious when i actually know a lot about staph and I am pretty sure I have more martial arts experience than you. Otherwise, you wouldn't have said what you said. You clearly do not know anything about staph. I agree with Pat, not Corey.

Exactly, I'm seriously puzzled how a man, a fighter, who has to have some basic knowledge and sense about staph would come out and say shit like this. The fatigue from the antibiotics alone would drain Cummins in the lead up. It's a write-off and this guys trying to shit on Cummins like he's choosing to pull out. We've all know Pat's a gamer, he wouldn't call it if he didn't want to. Poor judgement in going public with what I'm guessing is his initial reaction like that.

As far as I know, cummins isn't brazilian...haha....only they pull out with bogus injuries a week before fights..haha

3 weeks is still plenty of time to find a replacement. Corey shouldn't be bitching here, and should be thanking the guy
Lucky he didn't pull out the day before the fight

I was looking forward to seeing who'd win the split decision.

Clearly Corey Anderson is a doctor.

How is giving your fellow fighter advice on how to overcome a common problem in MMA gym, classless? Would you say this same bullshit if Conor said this to Tony under similar circumstances?

I agree it is better to know who you are fighting 3 weeks though...

"Hey Tony, stop being a bitch and drain your hideous staph so I can fight you in tree weeks. Hopefully you'll still be weak and I'll whoop ya bum ass easy "

Giving your fellow fighter advice. Yea sure. <{nope}>

Back