corey anderson is boring af

Mal Intentions

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
i was actually looking forward to this fight too... this guy brings "snoozefest" to a whole nother level

He's Rashad 0.5

He's a turd machine making turd sandwiches

When Glover is ranked #3 in the division you know LHW is shit. Corey isn’t great but he crushed Glover who looked old and slow. Anderson could easily be ranked top 3 if that’s the top level of competition in his division. Boring fight IMO

Don’t you just love the 1-2 take down rinse and repeat.
Corey’s the type of guy to rock his opponent and then stall him against the cage or take him down instead of finishing the job.

His fights are almost as ugly as his feminine man titties

I don't know what annoys me more
Corey's bullshit 'fighting'
Or mark Henry screaming his stupid fucking codes
That really gets on my tits

What codes was he screaming when Khabib was eating barboza alive

When Glover is ranked #3 in the division you know LHW is shit. Corey isn’t great but he crushed Glover who looked old and slow. Anderson could easily be ranked top 3 if that’s the top level of competition in his division. Boring fight IMO

Yup, Glover has been overrated for his entire UFC career. Also I don't know how/why anyone would look forward to a Corey Anderson fight, especially one with an old slow opponent like Glover.

Code blue.

1/7 code green Donna throw in a left mix with shawarma.. Salad 5/6 uppercut mint sauce hook hook pitta bread...

It the best I could.. I'm going bed.

1/7 code green Donna throw in a left mix with shawarma.. Salad 5/6 uppercut mint sauce hook hook pitta bread...

It the best I could.. I'm going bed.

You're better than that
Go get some sleep and we will talk in the morning

The most exciting thing about him is knowing he can be spectacularly knocked out.

OSP and Manuwa bless

Did I hear correctly? He just signed a new 12 fight contract? Get ready for at least 5 more years of Corey.

Yea Corey is horrible to watch. And the fact that he beat the number 3 guy shows the sad state of 205. I say feed him to dom Reyes just to stop any talk of title shot before it gains any traction

Back