Coolest/Ugliest Muay Thai Shorts competition

shincheckin

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
with so many different styles and options in muay thai shorts, I thought it would be fun to do a competition of posting 2 pics, 1 pic of the coolest shorts you like and 1 pic of the ugliest/funkiest shorts you can find (you might like the funky ones too?)

1) cool shorts, I have these and fought in them.
RTB-367_1-front.jpg

2) ugly shorts
HN-S-008-MR-front.jpg

are those the coolest or the worst?
not joking i have made a pair very similiar to those in almost every way

Are you kidding me? The coolest of course. It's Hello Kitty who is not a Cat but a British school kid with whisker........okay nothing make sense anymore........

Time to get Chris Weidman to wear this whole set!

Time to get Chris Weidman to wear this whole set!
pfff. Moo thigh isn't a freedom martial art. Its a style for poor people and 3rd world commies.

A true patriot would never wear "thai" gear

pfff. Moo thigh isn't a freedom martial art. Its a style for poor people and 3rd world commies.

A true patriot would never wear "thai" gear

i have a feeling your quoting someone from mma

Complete the outfit

TSM-033-front.jpg

reLdM5g.jpg

sm_mouthguard_flag_america-300x300.jpg

516Q7oLmx%2BL._SX300_.jpg

6272_0.jpg

Dayamn. That's allota 'MERICA! F-YEAH!

Just curious, do the last pair of gloves come with the mandatory dirty white wife beater tank top or do they just assume you already own several? ;)

Dayamn. That's allota 'MERICA! F-YEAH!

Just curious, do the last pair of gloves come with the mandatory dirty white wife beater tank top or do they just assume you already own several? ;)
You might get her with that outfit

CA5FNzBW8AA6z0v.jpg

ok so this thread went super off topic, back on topic, lets see some more of your favorite shorts, ugliest shorts, or shorts you would like to see

Back