coolest BJJ logos?

36366_405485095854_685181_n.jpg

love this one

I don't consider Lloyd's jiu jitsu to be hackneyed at best.

Terrible. If I were a good enough to be a medal chaser, which I'm not and never will be, I would chirp him endlessly over it.

Maybe he could've put some flaming skulls, or some barbed wire on it to really jazz things up.

Carlson gracie's is pretty bad too. I just don't think you can do a bulldog logo in a not gay way.

For example, my favourite hockey team's farm team logo:

0in29rhtgl9b9hr484vhe4ow7.gif

...it's fuckin ridiculous.

You trippin, foo? That's the greatest sports team logo in the history of sports team logos.

I like my team's logo. Pretty simple yet eye-catching.

auhavs.jpg

Did I miss someone mentioning Draculino?

Can't believe this one didn't come up yet...

ParedesLogo.png

Not my school, but I thought this was a clever take on the Checkmat logo. This is for Beda BJJ, a Checkmat school in Folsom, CA, home of the infamous Folsom Prison.

bedabanner1.jpg

For reference, here's a picture of the guard tower at Folsom Prison.

stock-photo-guard-tower-folsom-prison-folsom-california-11336374.jpg

I"ve always really liked my Gym's logo.

sug.png

I couldn't find a picture without the phone number and stuff on there, so sorry 'bout that.

As an advertising and design professional I find most of the BJJ logos silly and ascetically too busy. The only "good" one is Checkmat so far. Galvao's and Cavaca's are ok. There's too much copy and lack of understanding what a logo is meant for.

You can tell they either threw these together, had a friend do it, or had tried to be art directors to the designer.

Oh and Brasa forgot about them they did a good job.

Back