cool mma orgs outside usa and canada

flikerstance

floridaman
Banned
Reaction score
hey i wana fight on some cards out of my country of usa and canada before i have to sign with a big company and locked in ill fight in rizin at beginning or end of this year is there any other cool japanese orgs left like pancrase deep or zengoku? id like to fight in asia pakistan might be cool idk idc about pay i just would like to fight guys from around the world seems cooler to me like street fighter

Astra
Mars
Contenders gcm
Cage force
Uwf axis
Big mouth loud
Fmw
Zero one
K-1romanex
Smckgirl
Src
Yarennoka

KSW - Poland
Fight Nights - Russia
ACB - Russia
Rizin - Japan
Road FC - South Korea
One Championship - Singapore
Bamma - UK
Cage Warriors - UK
Brave - Bahrain

Superior challenge in Sweden is not huge or anything, but they put on good local events with national and international talent.

Something tells me that KSW doesn't have a drug testing program in effect.

I am not 100% sure but, something fishy is going on.

If someone really wanted too, they could watch an MMA event, every single day. There is that many organizations around the world.
Go to Tapology and you will see how many damn organizations there really are.

People who scout for talent must have NO LIFE. It is tough enough to learn all the guys that fight just in the UFC.

TS do you roid? Do you have a loveable Afro? Do you wear Bruce lee pants ? Are you into American Kung Foo?

You don't have to fight in Japan if you want to get noticed by Rizin

Try Australia or South Africa, rack up 2-3 wins and you will have a shot at RIZIN as long as you look good on TV

im very marketable i was an actor for disney played gaston and prince charming im fighting ona rizin card at end of the year or january id love to fight in austrailia and all over idc to even get paid really as long as they pay my flight and hotel i do not do roids ill never do roids ksw looks cool but i dont trust poland or russia i could have fought for bellator and m1 but refused fights due to roids and fighting top guys for peanuts

btw how about thailand? im not a muay thai guy but id llove to justgo there to train outside in that jungle looks amazing and most guys are kick boxers there so id love to fight there being a wrestler bjj guy

Back