Cool down on heavy bag

Frode Falch

Steel Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score

Just some light work as cool down after my muay thai session

Is it me or has your boxing improving? Hows the training going, you still looking to fight again?

Is it me or has your boxing improving? Hows the training going, you still looking to fight again?

Thanks. I had some strange hip problems a few month back. So i guess that kinda helped getting my hands more sharp.

Planning on fight? Mma, no.. Muay thai, yes..

Thanks. I had some strange hip problems a few month back. So i guess that kinda helped getting my hands more sharp.

Planning on fight? Mma, no.. Muay thai, yes..

Hip problems come with age my left kick is not what it used to be.....

I'm confused, I thought you were meant to prop a bag up with pillows. You got it swinging from a rope or something?

no but srsly ur kicks r perdy

Cool down is not the correct term?

<TheWire1>

I should post Frodes aerial kicks to the TKD instructor who said they aren't possible pushing 40.

It's all in the mind!

don't you think that heavy bag would be better on your bed at home with a couple of pillows to help keep it in place..........

Real men use pillows. I stopped just to get that monkey of my back (endless pillow remarks)

video clip is far to long as well!

And he has a gym. Fucking snob!
You calling me a F snob???

I have a punch bag....at home....doesn't limit me to only 1-2s and 5sec max at a time.

You post on here like your better than Ali and yet your not even taking your training serious enough to hang your punch bag up.

Don't give me crap about having cost as you can get a bracket <$20, if you have no walls to put it on make a stand out of scaffold poles and a bucket of concrete <$30

Is that your own music in the background, Frode?

Nah. Its from the fast furious sound track. But same genre i guess.

I have a punch bag....at home....doesn't limit me to only 1-2s and 5sec max at a time.

You post on here like your better than Ali and yet your not even taking your training serious enough to hang your punch bag up.

Don't give me crap about having cost as you can get a bracket <$20, if you have no walls to put it on make a stand out of scaffold poles and a bucket of concrete <$30

Do people adress you as "he?". I need to borrow money the end of each month. About the same amount those things cost

Do people adress you as "he?". I need to borrow money the end of each month. About the same amount those things cost
fair enough but ur wasting ur money on new gloves etc using them on a bag like that just try and hang ur bag ur wasting ur time until u do that

Last edited:
Back