Cookies Banner

Jermei

Steel Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
That cookies banner keeps covering my screen on mobile and I cant get past it until it slowly fades away. It shows on my laptop too but its not as bad as I can at least close it.

That banner is annoying and I don't understand why we need to be reminded of using cookies on this site all the time. It usually pops up 2-3 times before going away.

I would like that banner to include a button that says yes I understand, please dont remind me again.

YES! Sick of clicking x on that thing. I use the forum significantly less just because of it. =/
Whoever thought it was a good idea to have it constantly pop up needs their head examined.

Fuck the cookies banner.

Cookies banner on mobile still sucks. Please fix or remove the banner, its pointless.

Try the mobile app. You shouldn't see that banner.

The banner pops up on every single new page i view on Sherdog, it is an eyesore and makes me visit the site less

Yeah I understand getting it the first time
I visit the page. but not for every thread.

Try the mobile app. You shouldn't see that banner.

Mobile app doesn't have a "back button" like a browser has so I don't use it. There's a few things I don't like about basic mobile navigation in general but the app isn't as good as a browser.

Contact Crave, mods can't do anything about it.

I also use the forums less because....stupidity at its best..

Mobile app doesn't have a "back button" like a browser has so I don't use it. There's a few things I don't like about basic mobile navigation in general but the app isn't as good as a browser.

Ummmmmm, yea it does.
Bottom left and the app works way better imo
Also, I'll have a refresh button soon

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    837.2 KB · Views: 3
Contact Crave, mods can't do anything about it.

But admin can and contacting crave just gets redirected to me.
A different group altogether works as the dev team.

But admin can and contacting crave just gets redirected to me.
A different group altogether works as the dev team.

I've read you guys say you can't do anything about it and it's a Crave thing, contact them. Policy change?

I've read you guys say you can't do anything about it and it's a Crave thing, contact them. Policy change?

Mods say that

Regardless the ads will never go and to be honest if someone has ad issues they need to learn how to use google to fix that issue.
That said, we can fix them if they are causing issues, or I'd advise using the app.
I pretty much admin the site using the app on my iPad pro

Which has back and forward buttons

I don't want to know what Quebec is like in summer! Fuck you blind Danny Keen from Long Island New York!

Back