Conversations with a bro

Hahahaha that is damn funny and true. Want to know what's said. Almost none of my friends train or ask advice. Little do they know I could help hahaha. They all just think I am nuts and train to extreme.

Lulz... nice find. It was a good laugh for a shitty rainy day. I like the steel cut oats part.

That is funny shit. Thanks.

My favorite part was when he was talking about how to get your posts and threads deleted from tmuscle, lol!

My favorite part was when he was talking about how to get your posts and threads deleted from tmuscle, lol!

"How do I get my posts deleted from t-muscle?"

"Go to Bill Roberts and suggest that chocolate milk is as good as Surge"

ok, i listened to it. For a guy who makes fun of 'bro nutrition principles', I sure to follow a lot of them lol.

So BCAA's induce insulin spikes? I'm guessing whey does the same?

I wonder how many on here still subscribe to some of the things coming from the bro. I will be honest and say I have a few things to look into further. A good vid though.

I wonder how many on here still subscribe to some of the things coming from the bro. I will be honest and say I have a few things to look into further. A good vid though.

I definitely have a few of these I am conflicted on, but it was pretty hilarious regardless.

Back