Social Conversation: They’re made out of meat

"Aliens might think different from us, to prove this here's a long text of aliens thinking in a very human way. Please tell me I'm clever"
Thanks bruh. I wasn't reading all that.

See, I'm certified crazy, and have a similar idea. But I don't think I'm smart. I guilt myself into believing aliens will come to earth one day and raid my kitchen to see what all animal products are in there (don't ask why they don't search the rest of my home). They find a tub of ice cream and have decided I've abused cows and then they . . . idk. But they don't like me. They like cows though. Why else are they always abducting them in media? Basically, the threat of aliens is holding me accountable. Perhaps not the same idea at all.

<EdgyBrah>

Thanks bruh. I wasn't reading all that.

See, I'm certified crazy, and have a similar idea. But I don't think I'm smart. I guilt myself into believing aliens will come to earth one day and raid my kitchen to see what all animal products are in there (don't ask why they don't search the rest of my home). They find a tub of ice cream and have decided I've abused cows and then they . . . idk. But they don't like me. They like cows though. Why else are they always abducting them in media? Basically, the threat of aliens is holding me accountable. Perhaps not the same idea at all.

<EdgyBrah>

I see you haven’t heard what they do to cows.
Do not look into it…

Back