Contracts with UFC and fighters

Ahahahha, whats funny its true and u stupid fuck trying to show ur grammar skills when has nothing to do with the subject of discussion. I am not from english speaking country, and i have to speak 3 languages so sorry for my third language which i cant even practice on daily basis. My point is, there is a contract terms, which shouldnt be allowed by a government since it has many precedents of fighters being fucked over by it in many ways
I'm working on my third language myself so I'm not trying to go full grammar police on you...but the "u" and "ur" just seems kind of lazy.

I'm working on my third language myself so I'm not trying to go full grammar police on you...but the "u" and "ur" just seems kind of lazy.

1st, 2nd or 3rd language - the fact he does not know that UFC does not use "employees" is telling that he has no idea WTF he is talking about ;)

Im always texting from my phone and yes im lazy for texting correct, because its sherdog but not a grammar class

Im always texting from my phone and yes im lazy for texting correct, because its sherdog but not a grammar class
Nobody said it's a grammar class, but you don't get to act all high and mighty about speaking three languages while being lazy with your grammar. I only commented after you brought up that you speak three languages.

Back