International Conspiracy theorists win one over Monsanto in a bit of a shocker...

abiG

The Last Iconoclast
Banned
Reaction score
Nobody should be surprised if you know a tiny bit of Monsanto's track record of exposing the public and environment to toxic products. Somehow, it's gotten more difficult to criticize Monsanto as it puts you in the "conspiracy" camp, together with the anti-vaxxers and 9/11 truthers.

CA seems to be the first to list everything as a cancer. I have bought products that said "this is known to cause cancer according to the state of California." They did it with coffee recently too.

So, no, not a shocker. And doesn't vindicate any stupid, paranoid conspiracies.

What doesn't cause cancer in CA? Certainly not the air as that shit is full of smog.

California just listed coffee as a carcinogen, so no I’m not surprised they caved to Facebook share arguments that a scary sounding chemical also caused cancer

I wonder how long until they admit the plastic particles in bottled water cause cancer

California list everything as cancer causing, amazing this wasn't listed already.

CA is slap happy with that label.

That being said, roundup is poison. I wouldn't use it.

California just listed coffee as a carcinogen, so no I’m not surprised they caved to Facebook share arguments that a scary sounding chemical also caused cancer
I fucking love roundup. I have a little with my morning coffee. Some for Inga, some for the weeds.

Care to drink a glass of it?

No, it's too rich to drink an entire glass. I put a little in my coffee. I wouldn't drink entire glass of half and half either, but a little in my tea or coffee is delightful.

Aside from use in beverages, Roundup is also an amazingly useful product in agriculture.

MONSANTO88.jpg

MONSANTO%2B%25282%2529.jpg

This is pretty cool. For a long time people have been screaming about Monsanto's Roundup as a known carcinogen and how government agencies covered up for many known health risks to our food supply. No one listened. I am sure some of you here have lambasted posters for even suggesting such a thing.

An appeals court says CA can list the herbicide glyphosate as a carcinogen

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...cer-causing-monsanto-vows-fight-idUSKBN19H2K1
What a crock of shit. Monsanto is one of the most widely criticized targets for both sides of the aisle: side of a barn.

Bill Maher has been trumpeting this "conspiracy theory" for the past decade. Outrage against this corporation and receptiveness to the allegation that it is corrupt-- leverages its wealth & lobbying power to cover up misdeeds-- is so fucking mainstream it makes my eyes bleed.

Monsanto is a cartoonishly evil corporation.

This is pretty cool. For a long time people have been screaming about Monsanto's Roundup as a known carcinogen and how government agencies covered up for many known health risks to our food supply. No one listened. I am sure some of you here have lambasted posters for even suggesting such a thing.

An appeals court says CA can list the herbicide glyphosate as a carcinogen

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...cer-causing-monsanto-vows-fight-idUSKBN19H2K1

I for one have always said the danger from GMO's is their glysophate resistance. And yes I have been ridiculed many times over this.

That and the neocontonoids killing off the bee's.

I wouldn't be too optimistic over this though. No doubt this ruling is directed at Bayer buying Monsanto.

Germans don't seem to be platinum citizens in the US. Not like those from the trilateral commission, or Israel.

Back