Conspiracy Theorist in Chief

It's the truth and you know it. Conspiracy theorists aren't what they used to be in 2018 and if you're unhappy about it you should have words with the fucktards going around ruining the good name of conspiracy theorizing.
I think that there's a conspiracy by the deep state to prop up malicious liars as the stars of the conspiracy movement and thereby undermine it's righteous nature. That's the only rational explanation for why all of these conspiracy theories that are popular nowadays are bullshit spread by assholes.

So when are the Trumpers at least going to admit that the president is a conspiracy theorist?

He clearly throws out crazy lies in an effort to throw the Mueller dogs off his Russian and obstructionist scent. At what point do we say, I may agree with his policies but my goodness this guy is about as mentally unstable as they come?

Some of Trumps biggest conspiracy theories to date.

Obama not born in America - obvious lie
Obama wiretapped Trump at Trump tower - Trump was not bugged. Even Rep. Nunes admitted it
FBI informant placed in Trump campaign - No evidence for this whatsoever
Ted Cruz father has something do to with Kennedy assassination . Uhhhh what?
Muslims in New Jersey cheering after 9/11 - No evidence
"One of the great cons is asbestos," Trump said. - What you dummy?
Joe Scarborough killed one of his interns - this one made me laugh (coroner said heart attack was to blame)
Voter fraud cost him popular vote - Zero evidence

There are more and more and more. So Trumpers, how many of these do you believe and can you admit that the president is a tin foil hat conspiracy theorist?
The Birther shit was straight up conspiracy theory.

It's looking more and more like his claims that the FBI was spying on him are being confirmed.

he's a bullshit artist

the people have been fed bullshit for so long
that they gladly eat it up - it's amazing

Who would have ever thought that we actually have a tin foil hat conspiracy theorist as the POTUS. The far right have sunken so low they may never recover

That's why Alex Jones is having a massive period, he spent decades building his conspiracy kingdom and then this yahoo shows up out of the left field, gains popularity among the same target market of crazies and idiots but on a much larger scale, and takes over his schtick as his own. Alex Jones isn't mad at Trump on policies, he jelly af.

What he says is true though. Trumpers should admit that Trump could kill a baby and they would still say he was/is better than Hillary. That is what we are dealing with

Welll.... Hillary definitely eats babies, so, there is that..

Back