Conspiracy is a Gates-way drug (New flip+guilty plea +++WOW+++): Investigation v. 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking Nunberg is back on CNN again. Softly denying that he knew that Roger Stone knew about Wikileaks despite perfect evidence to the contrary, or something. It's psychotic.

See that makes the earth not a planet by definition so it is accurate to say he doesn't believe we live on planet earth.
He doesn't believe in silly book definitions for planets, he's too smart to believe in your liberal books!

Hmmm, why don’t we give a fuck what you think?

How about we don’t give a shit about you? We’re America First. We finally have a leader who doesn’t give millions of dollars to shithole countries who hate our guts. People loved obama because he was easy to walk all over. Trump cuts off the $$$ and now they don’t like us?

We don’t give a fuck.

You gfc point is meaningless.

Maybe you should pay more attention. Our last democrat presidential nominee dreamed of open borders. That’s not the America I envision.
It's not meaningless. You assert that things must be wonderful if the DOW is doing well. I point out the stock market was doing great right before the GFC as well. Wait and see. And you're full of shit on the open borders stuff. Just drop it.

On the other hand, it's no surprise you have no sense of personal or national self-respect. I just wonder how that should be considered a good thing.

Last edited:
Fucking Nunberg is back on CNN again. Softly denying that he knew that Roger Stone knew about Wikileaks despite perfect evidence to the contrary, or something. It's psychotic.

"Well, I don't want to talk about specifics of what I was asked by investigators....no, okay, I will talk about specifics."

CNN is cruel to bring him on again. The guy clearly has some issues.

What he was saying about Stone wasn't too crazy though. He's probably been told to watch what he says, and infers about people, after his media meltdown a few weeks ago.

From Sept 2017:
"And, though Trump has denied that he has any business interests in Russia, even as he was gearing up for the Republican presidential primary race, Cohen and Sater were deep into previously undisclosed talks with Russian partners about constructing a Trump-branded hotel, according toThe Washington Post. In a statement to the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence last week, Cohen did admit writing to Dmitry Peskov in connection with Sater’s work. Peskov, a spokesman for Vladimir Putin, confirmed the contact."
Who Is Felix Sater, and Why Is Donald Trump So Afraid of Him?

Seems like he may be the straw.

"Well, I don't want to talk about specifics of what I was asked by investigators....no, okay, I will talk about specifics."

CNN is cruel to bring him on again. The guy clearly has some issues.

What he was saying about Stone wasn't too crazy though. He's probably been told to watch what he says, and infers about people, after his media meltdown a few weeks ago.
A guy was on Sirius wss on last week who knows him well saying the guy is crazy like a fox and just really likes attention

Not sure how legit this is but here you go

Does Kristol usually peddle nonsense ?

I was saying to my wife yesterday that things are going to get crazier and that I suspect Trump can't let Mueller finish

Does Kristol usually peddle nonsense ?

I was saying to my wife yesterday that things are going to get crazier and that I suspect Trump can't let Mueller finish

He'll "think out loud" on Twitter but he marked this as a rumor he's hearing. Saw Business Insider released in article with something similar regarding Sessions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back