Conspiracy is a Gates-way drug (New flip+guilty plea +++WOW+++): Investigation v. 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has this been mentioned yet?

"The Washington Post reported Wednesday that businessman George Nader told Mueller’s team that the January 2017 meeting on the Indian ocean island between a Russian official and Erik Prince, the founder of weapons manufacturer Blackwater, was meant to establish unofficial communications between the two countries. When testifying before Congress, Prince characterized the meeting as a chance encounter."

"The Washington Post reported Wednesday that businessman George Nader told Mueller’s team that the January 2017 meeting on the Indian ocean island between a Russian official and Erik Prince, the founder of weapons manufacturer Blackwater, was meant to establish unofficial communications between the two countries. When testifying before Congress, Prince characterized the meeting as a chance encounter."

Congress is toothless and powerless. Now if Prince has been interviewed by Mueller and lied...

Mr. Trump’s interactions with Mr. McGahn unfolded in the days after the Jan. 25 Times article, which said that Mr. McGahn threatened to quit last June after the president asked him to fire the special counsel. After the article was published, the White House staff secretary, Rob Porter, told Mr. McGahn that the president wanted him to release a statement saying that the story was not true, the people said.

Mr. Porter, who resigned last month amid a domestic abuse scandal, told Mr. McGahn the president had suggested he might “get rid of” Mr. McGahn if he chose not to challenge the article, the people briefed on the conversation said.

Mr. McGahn did not publicly deny the article, and the president later confronted him in the Oval Office in front of the White House chief of staff, John F. Kelly, according to the people.

The president said he had never ordered Mr. McGahn to fire the special counsel. Mr. McGahn replied that the president was wrong and that he had in fact asked Mr. McGahn in June to call the deputy attorney general, Rod J. Rosenstein, to tell him that the special counsel had a series of conflicts that disqualified him for overseeing the investigation and that he had to be dismissed. The president told Mr. McGahn that he did not remember the discussion that way.

That bold should be of interest to Mueller. That is pretty damn blatant obstruction - lie for me or your fired.

I mean -

Mr. Trump’s interactions with Mr. McGahn unfolded in the days after the Jan. 25 Times article, which said that Mr. McGahn threatened to quit last June after the president asked him to fire the special counsel. After the article was published, the White House staff secretary, Rob Porter, told Mr. McGahn that the president wanted him to release a statement saying that the story was not true, the people said.

Mr. Porter, who resigned last month amid a domestic abuse scandal, told Mr. McGahn the president had suggested he might “get rid of” Mr. McGahn if he chose not to challenge the article, the people briefed on the conversation said.

Mr. McGahn did not publicly deny the article, and the president later confronted him in the Oval Office in front of the White House chief of staff, John F. Kelly, according to the people.

The president said he had never ordered Mr. McGahn to fire the special counsel. Mr. McGahn replied that the president was wrong and that he had in fact asked Mr. McGahn in June to call the deputy attorney general, Rod J. Rosenstein, to tell him that the special counsel had a series of conflicts that disqualified him for overseeing the investigation and that he had to be dismissed. The president told Mr. McGahn that he did not remember the discussion that way.

That bold should be of interest to Mueller. That is pretty damn blatant obstruction - lie for me or your fired.
I keep examining this administration as it emerges into the light... and I feel like a doctor, looking at a lump.
We're going to have to send this off to the lab.

This shit.....is getting so good!!!!

The flailing by the MAGimps is epic!!!!

I can't wait for these whores to pretend they were critical of their God emperor all along. Gold.

In a few years if Trump is still around and not dead from the stress he will go to sleep and remember how stupid he was for firing Comey.

Trump firing Comey was like trying to put out a grease fire with water and now the house is burning.

Last edited:
In a few years if Trump is still around and not dead from the stress he will go to sleep and remember how stupid he was for firing Comey.

This is Trump firing Comey was like trying to put out a grease fire with water and now the house is burning.

Unfortunately Trump will never look back and see he did something wrong in firing Comey unless he gets in some kind of therapy to treat his narcissistic personality disorder. Reflection and introspective critical analysis is not something people like this do. If anything Trump will come off as the victim, he was starting the motion during the election when he thought he was going to lose that the media and the establishment rigged the election.

Congress is toothless and powerless. Now if Prince has been interviewed by Mueller and lied...

Neither. Congress has real power, perhaps more than the other two branches. They are choosing not to exercise it for partisan reasons, and so that Paul Ryan can be jerked off by the ghost of Ayn Rand.

Mueller has chilean sea bass, filet mignon, lobster thermidor, and a giant plate of badass nachos in front of him, and he just doesn't know where to start.

The nachos of course otherwise they would get soggy.

Trump firing Comey was like trying to put out a grease fire with water and now the house is burning.
And now...

thisisfinemaga-300x296.png

Some of us reasonable folks who are just fans of politics like to grab our popcorn and enjoy the show....

....while randomly inserting ourselves into the conversation to defend Trump like he's our mother.

PS. Politics will be worth discussing seriously again when the democrats adopt a more America first agenda, and are not led by Nancy and Maxine.

So you haven't been discussing it seriously? Is that why you're replying to posts you claim you aren't reading and avoiding every question you're asked?

Ah shit I should've ended those sentences with exclamation points, bob's gonna run from them now.

It's starting to feel like I'm watching a big 4th of July fireworks display being set up. There's so many flammable and combustible things happening at once, but it's only gonna be really something when the sun set's and Mueller gets to light some fuses.

I'll be watching, with some popcorn... enjoying the show.

<Goldie11>

Poisoned Russian linked to Christopher Steele

If that story was the same and you just replaced Hilary's name with Trump's, every conservative in this forum would be certain she had him killed.

As is, I'd have to know more about what kind of employee of Steele's, and exactly how he knew the spy before I assume what seems pretty damn possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back