Conspiracy is a Gates-way drug (New flip+guilty plea +++WOW+++): Investigation v. 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen, I don’t need to waste 2 minutes of my life reading that wall of text and responding.

Time will prove me right, and you a fool.

PS, try misrepresenting my positions a little more.
Read this as fuck he backed his shit up with sources I don't have .Tacit concession obviously .

Last edited:
Listen, I don’t need to waste 2 minutes of my life reading that wall of text and responding.

And stay down, bitch!

th

Read this as fuck he backed his shit up with sources I don't have .Tacit concession obviously .

Sounds like the exact response from religious people when you present them with scientific evidence.

Sounds like the exact response from religious people when you present them with scientific evidence.

Except nothing he posted had anything to do with my comments. Never talked about Papadopoulos, etc.

He can google Wikileaks April 16, not my job to research for him.

I don’t care if he believes me. Like I said, I’ll sit back and enjoy while y’all go from controversy to controversy throughout the whole trump presidency. You’re the mirror of republicans under obama in the early years.

Some of us reasonable folks who are just fans of politics like to grab our popcorn and enjoy the show.

PS. Politics will be worth discussing seriously again when the democrats adopt a more America first agenda, and are not led by Nancy and Maxine.

Except nothing he posted had anything to do with my comments. Never talked about Papadopoulos, etc.

He can google Wikileaks April 16, not my job to research for him.

I don’t care if he believes me. Like I said, I’ll sit back and enjoy while y’all go from controversy to controversy throughout the whole trump presidency. You’re the mirror of republicans under obama in the early years.

Some of us reasonable folks who are just fans of politics like to grab our popcorn and enjoy the show.

PS. Politics will be worth discussing seriously again when the democrats adopt a more America first agenda, and are not led by Nancy and Maxine.

Scared to answer the bell and quote me directly huh?<{Heymansnicker}>

How about you getting off your lazy ass and tracking down your source for your argument, that is basic stuff. I am saying that your timeline is off, and I provided a link to a timeline about the Trump campaign and Wikileaks. Feel free to prove me wrong, or go back to arguing with 15 year olds in the heavies about if Elias Theodorou has the best hair in MMA.

And even if you can walk the walk for your talk, you trying to slough off George P's meeting Russians in April of 2016 as having "nothing to do" with your comments that dems were falsely trying to link the Trump campaign to working with the Russians in April of 2016 is ridiculous.

Scared to answer the bell and quote me directly huh?<{Heymansnicker}>

How about you getting off your lazy ass and tracking down your source for your argument, that is basic stuff. I am saying that your timeline is off, and I provided a link to a timeline about the Trump campaign and Wikileaks. Feel free to prove me wrong, or go back to arguing with 15 year olds in the heavies about if Elias Theodorou has the best hair in MMA.

And even if you can walk the walk for your talk, you trying to slough off George P's meeting Russians in April of 2016 as having "nothing to do" with your comments that dems were falsely trying to link the Trump campaign to working with the Russians in April of 2016 is ridiculous.

Don’t care about proving you wrong.

The Wikileaks had absolutely nothing to do with George p.

Best hair is clearly ed Herman,

Trump tried to get wh lawyer to sign a false statement saying he never tried to fire Mueller!!!

Trump tried to get wh lawyer to sign a false statement saying he never tried to fire Mueller!!!

McGahn one seems to be more of a problem, the Reince one is just Trump being too dumb to know you can't ask that.

McGahn one seems to be more of a problem, the Reince one is just Trump being too dumb to know you can't ask that.

Agreed. The article does a nice job explaining exactly why;

“It makes it look like you’re cooking a story, and prosecutors are always looking out for it,” said Julie R. O’Sullivan, a law professor at Georgetown University and expert on white-collar criminal investigations.

She added, “It can get at the issue of consciousness of guilt in an obstruction case because if you didn’t do anything wrong, why are you doing that?”

It certainly sounds like trumps advisers and wh counsel don't want any part of possible charges of obstruction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back