Consortium, where art thou??

I don't have enough knowledge of boxing history to be verbose with a crowd like this. But don't get me started on my stamps collection.
Lol, people who dksab used to respect him because he would write a thesis on his opinions. Then sharkey called him for copying his work and he fucked off. He was a jackass.

Consortium was the type of dude to drink a cup of tea with his pinkie sticking out.

I thought thats what all brits do?

Sunfish confirm or deny?
Are you fucking kidding me? My business stays in my pants. If anyone wants to drop their wang into a drink that's up to them.

Consortium the type of dude to go to a nice restaurant and stick his gum under the table.

I wasn't here at the time, I actually joined right after. But it was a long time and I'm sure he was e-humiliated. I bet people would be nice, but maybe a bit more skeptical if he came back.
I joined about 2 weeks before it went down, so I remember about it but didn't know what was goin on.

I don't have enough knowledge of boxing history to be verbose with a crowd like this. But don't get me started on my stamps collection.

As Kid McCoy once said and to paraphrase;

"A little bit of truth. A little bit of bullshit. Throw it together, and whoolah, you have a post."

Consortium was the type of dude to drink a cup of tea with his pinkie sticking out.

No, no, no...
Consortium was the kind of guy you invite over to your house and the next thing you know he's drinking the pickle brine from your pickle jar because he's convinced it will cure Rocky Mountain Fever.

Consortium seemed like the type of guy that, when he took a shit and wiped his ass..... he didn't get it all.

Back to the subject of this forum, no bullshit I'm a UFC1 guy (had no idea what it was, but we had an analog pirate box and were watching) and I've mentioned before I was like 23 at the time and I boxed (boys club and local gym shit, nothing serious and that was from 10 or 11 through my teens) and it will always be my first love. I feel like I know the game, and when it comes to 98% of the population, I do. I've been around here quite a while (even prior to joining) and joined to support my man Rich Franklin when I didn't even really know what this site was. I would go to his fights, watch UFC and Pride, and I even rolled a like BJJ in the 90s so that Royce wouldn't choke me out so easily if our paths crossed. lol
But again, boxing was and always will be my first love.
Stumbled into the boxing forum a few times back then and was like "WTF? The best boxing posters I've seen are on this goofy MMA site?".
And I'm not knocking Shertard, either. This is an awesome site, but you know what I mean re the heavies and shit. Hell, I even like visiting the War Room nowadays, thought mostly I show up here for the boxing forum and the quality regulars.

Anyway, I know it's always changing as things always do, but I'm in here nearly every day. I really appreciate all the regulars here and wouldn't even try to name them all because there are still so many. I appreciate all the historical knowledge a lot of you guys have, then obviously the posters we have who are active in the game currently, it can't be beat. I enjoy posting here even if I'm dicking around joking half the time and just giving my opinion other times, but I still know of nowhere with a boxing forum like this one. Quality shit. And I mean that. I have learned a lot here, and I didn't expect that. Spectacular boxing minds/opinions/knowledge and insider knowledge in this forum.

Cliff notes: I don't drink so I'm not drunk, but I love you guys, man! Never change.

haha

No, no, no...
Consortium was the kind of guy you invite over to your house and the next thing you know he's drinking the pickle brine from your pickle jar because he's convinced it will cure Rocky Mountain Fever.

lol

And you, you fuck face. And I say that with love, I'm glad you're not closer or we'd hang out and get our asses kicked eventually by being obnoxious while entertaining ourselves in public. I do that shit and say goofball stuff all the time, only in public. Not mean or vicious stuff or anything, just nonsense and talking in circles and asking the same question, shit like that. My wife thought it was hilarious for the first 20 years or so, but...
The kids still love it.

I've counted laughing with tears in my eyes for ten minutes as sit-ups before on more than one of your posts.
Walking into the dojo and sparking out grapplers left and right, leaving 50 in your wake or whatever the hell that yarn was.
LMFAO right now just thinking about it. And some of the replies where they were all butt-hurt and enraged. Holy shit. Epic. And there was more than one, that one just came to mind just now.

Seriously, though. For a boxing forum, this one is tops in my book. And the posters here, too. And frankly, it's not even close. Never seen another like it.

Barman, go fuck yourself. PHATV I love you man, awesome post. Barman knows I'm joking so don't jump in to defend him.

Wow it's like been a while since Ive seen this many of you guys that were staples of the community before I got here, in the same thread.

Reading this forum back then was like taking an advanced boxing history college course. Everyone was incredibly knowledgeable, especially Sharky.

Shark, kid, sun, MC-PB&J(starts the greatest threads of all time),
the champ Seano(Grady), and Jay Electronic.

First like 3 months or so I never posted, just read and learned.

Wow it's like been a while since Ive seen this many of you guys that were staples of the community before I got here, in the same thread.

Reading this forum back then was like taking an advanced boxing history college course. Everyone was incredibly knowledgeable, especially Sharky.

First like 3 months or so I never posted, just read and learned.
Sharkey really knows his stuff, I can't compete with him/ don't do yourself down man, you are as knowledgeable as most people here.

Sharkey really knows his stuff, I can't compete with him/ don't do yourself down man, you are as knowledgeable as most people here.
Appreciated, good sir.
I didn't mean it quite like that, more like it was a completely different type of conversation that would go on.

There was still fight talk and prediction threads like now, however, there was also a lot of factual boxing hisory knowledge that was told through the aforementioned posters with many different perspectives from all over the world.

I wasn't as well versed in that time of boxing, so coming here and reading the Respectful debates of folks who were truly informed on the matter and not just parroting narratives, or spouting out something they had heard someone else say with out actually fact checking anything, was a truly educational experience

Eh, never liked that guy. Glad he's gone forever.

Eh, never liked that guy. Glad he's gone forever.
I always found it Ironic that he's Canadian but Left the "eh?" Out of Jay Electronica.

giphy.gif

Jay Electronica, probing hoes like gynecologists.

Back