Consortium, where art thou??

I'll drop some knowledge in here, don't make threads called attention mods and then talk shit about them, bad idea.

Yup.

HE'S BACK!

What the hell, King... why you gone for so long?

When you're up to your eyeballs in boxing 6 days a week, it's difficult to find time to talk about it recreationally.

But I never hide myself, that's dumb. My Facebook page is public, my YouTube channel has consistent posts (and a donation button for my Amateurs), and there's lots of videos on YouTube featuring me. Just gotta know my real name, which isn't hard to figure out.

BTW, Sharkey is IMO one of the best posters ever on this board who didn't ever seem to fuck off and give in to fits of rage or have an eventual psychotic episode.

Which is saying a lot.

Sinister, you're one of the most helpful and instructive people I've met on the boards, always happy to see you doing well.

BTW, Sharkey is IMO one of the best posters ever on this board who didn't ever seem to fuck off and give in to fits of rage or have an eventual psychotic episode.

Which is saying a lot.

I taught Sharkey everything he knows.

Yeah Shark's a good dude. I've always held the Canadians in high regard for some reason. I always seem to like you Northern people.

Yeah Shark's a good dude. I've always held the Canadians in high regard for some reason. I always seem to like you Northern people.

It's all just a plan to get you Americans to let your guard down.

It's all just a plan to get you Americans to let your guard down.

You been getting us to go Nate Campbell on you this whole time?

NateCampbelltryingtobehard.gif

You'd be surprised how hard it is to be a pony hunter.

I just learned that the bank I'm working at has been bought out by another bank... most people in the office today are pretty morose.
I read your post and I was sitting here laughing.... folk be thinkin' I'm mad.

I just learned that the bank I'm working at has been bought out by another bank... most people in the office today are pretty morose.
I read your post and I was sitting here laughing.... folk be thinkin' I'm mad.
They only found out today? Do they live in caves?

Which is saying a lot.

Cheers King.

Back