Considering Trump's routine gaffes, is there anything more pathetic ...

fartJokes

Cowbell enthusiast. Legend.
Banned
Reaction score
than Hillary's Delusion and Blame tour? Honestly. Is there?

It's odd, though, that it took so long for anyone on the left to realize this IS who she is. Odd, but at the same time refreshing that some self-identifying progressives finally seem to have gotten it, AND have the intellectual honesty to call her out. At last! ... we agree on something. Before, these people couldn't be reasoned with, but now there is hope. Hope & Change finally delivered!

Her strengths are better than Trump's and her weaknesses are still better than Trump's.
She lost and she should retire, but them are facts.

Nothing about that woman will ever make Trump a good president. I hope one day you fools realize that.

Her strengths are better than Trump's and her weaknesses are still better than Trump's.
She lost and she should retire, but them are facts.

lol she can't even stand at a daytime memorial for half an hour because of the heat .. go home son

enhanced-video-of-hillary-clintons-9-11-collapse.gif

How many books did you sell today TS?<You11>

Is this your way of changing the subject?

Anyone who is still "with Her" is mentally deranged. She has the mind and morals (none) of a tyrant. We barely averted the evil witch. Watch the 1st video where good progressives eviscerate her in the most epic takedown of the worst sociopath to ever be nominated.

Is this your way of changing the subject?

Anyone who is still "with Her" is mentally deranged. She has the mind and morals (none) of a tyrant. We barely averted the evil witch. Watch the 1st video where good progressives eviscerate her in the most epic takedown of the worst sociopath to ever be nominated.

You are an irrational person, I mean look what you just wrote.bork1}

Hilary is as clear a sociopath as one can find. She'll sacrifice anyone for political points, but beyond that, she pretends as if criticisms people bring to her were not said, she pretends as if she never said any of the insane things she has said, and she reflexively lies, just like Trump, on just about everything.

I never said she was a good sociopath though. Simple things like the Nancy Reagan memorial showed how much of a bumfuck moron she is.

Back