Conservatives? Please defend Conservapedia?

forum poster

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
There's obviously nothing wrong with holding conservative or liberal values. Belive it or not, they can both co-exist within the same brain. Conservapedia however, claim's to be the wikipedia of conservative US values.
Which is pretty damn embarrassing!

If you consider yourself a conservative I highly encourage you to submit edits to conservapedia to make this page a little more realistic.

http://www.conservapedia.com/Conservative

http://www.conservapedia.com/Evolution

The theory of evolution does not permit the existence of any counterexamples. If any one of the 48 counterexamples listed below is correct, then the theory of evolution fails. Moreover, even if there is merely a 10% chance that each of these counterexamples is correct (and the odds are far higher than that[2]), then the probability that the theory of evolution is true is less than 1%.

The creation vs. evolution debate has a long history,[1] and today is carried out in the mass media, churches, and the Internet. A major focus of the debate concerns what should be taught as science in public schools.[2]

http://www.conservapedia.com/Global_warming

The theory posits that greenhouse gases, including carbon dioxide, methane, nitrous oxide, and water vapor, trap solar warmth on the planet. Computer models suggest that industrial and vehicular emissions could lead to catastrophic warming in the near future. Leftists use this theory as a basis to propose cuts in energy production and consumption.

Just one glance at conservapedia gives me the impression that Conservatism has been pretty corrupted!

This should be fun

giphy.gif

Macro Evolution is fake and doesn't exist. Liberals need to edit their brains.

What a garbage premise.
The premise may or may not be garbage! But what have you done to help conservapedia today?
Most of the posts in the war room point out the docility of the left, but fail to hold conservatism to the same standard.

The premise may or may not be garbage! But what have you done to help conservapedia today?
Most of the posts in the war room point out the docility of the left, but fail to hold conservatism to the same standard.
lol @ "conservapedia", if you take that seriously, you're a colossal homo.

lol @ "conservapedia", if you take that seriously, you're a colossal homo.
I personally don't take it seriously. Therefore, I'm may not be a "colossomal homo".

How do we fix the conservapedia problem though?

I personally don't take it seriously. Therefore, I'm may not be a "colossomal homo".

It's not a problem. You'd have to be a retard to take it seriously, and that level of stupidity cannot be cured. So it's pointless to try and work out how to, "fix" it.

You don't, you let it die like the retarded concept that it is.

I don't know why evolution is a partisan issue. I might be further right than any person on this forum and I just don't see the relevance.

Seems to be more of a scientific question and should have no effect on policy.

Last edited:
It's not a problem. You'd have to be a retard to take it seriously, and that level of stupidity cannot be cured. So it's pointless to try and work out how to, "fix" it.
Conservapedia's lies and delusions aren't a problem? Stem cell research also isn't a problem? AGW isn't a problem?

Conservapedia's lies and delusions aren't a problem? Stem cell research also isn't a problem? AGW isn't a problem?
I mean, it's just one website. I, as someone who subscribes to the far right, have never heard of it.

In any case, how is this any more ridiculous than the delusional shit the left says? Need I remind you?

Screen-Shot-2015-09-28-at-23.00.19-640x480.png

I don't know why evolution is a partisan issue. I might be further right than any person on this forum and I just don't see the relevance.

Seems to be more of a scientific question and should have no effect on policy.
I'm not totally certain either. But the religious right is certainly composed of people who think their faith is affronted by the T of E.

I'm not totally certain either. But the religious right is certainly composed of people who think their faith is affronted by the T of E.
I'd rather be trapped in a room full of the religious right than the Marxist SJW left.

The anti evolution, climate change denying, hardcore religious right is the equivalent of the sjw, anti free speech, everyone is some kind of "ist" left.

Their mere existence pushes many of us towards the center.

Last edited:
Just because it has 'conserva' in its name doesn't make it conservative.
And now let me focus on how Islam is a total disaster, I mean just look at the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria.

I'd never even heard of it until this thread. It's a fringe website for the irredeemably stupid. It has no impact on the real world.

Evolution, if you trace it back far enough, show's that we eventuated from a single cell organism. If you accept the reality of that, then you kind of have to accept the reality that your own reality is not that much more important than any other sentient being on the planet. On a gradient.

Back